+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Totally Off Topic - Covid Tests And Flights To Green Zone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Totally Off Topic - Covid Tests And Flights To Green Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Thanks for the replies and the link. Looks like my cheap get away is going to set me back another £120. Might hang fire I think and save up until all this has been lifted - I know it might be a while!

I've got a bunch of the lat flow tests that my kids have been given but would need to book a PCR test then after I get back. I'll have to have a think about it. I had worked out five nights in Porto for about £160 with flights and accommodation. Hmm, decisions.
    Your test will probably cost more than the trip......unless you develop a "cough" and get one done for free by the NHS. Might be able to get away without paying that way but not sure. Like you, my daughter is off to Portugal in 2 weeks but is prepared to pay just to get a bit of sun.

Re: Totally Off Topic - Covid Tests And Flights To Green Zone

It is no wonder that the experts are predicting a third wave of Covid later this year, with the number of irresponsible people already arranging to go abroad this year at all. No doubt there will already be a long line of people trying to find ways of getting into India for the ‘holiday of a lifetime’ even whilst thousands of people are still dying there every day.