+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BBC licence fee no more.

Re: BBC licence fee no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Nah - it's cos the bilge they put out is garbage. Never watch tv any more. Haven't for a good five years in fact.
    How do you know it's garbage if you haven't watched any of it for 5 years? The titles?

Most of us own vehicles that need to be insured, it’s the law, those meerkats and that f*cking fat opera singer don’t come cheap yet I’m paying for them through my insurance, involuntary I might add. Bastard commercial television.

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    anyone who thinks the BBC is left wing is deluded

I watch Channel 4 News

The BBC has always fallen in line with whoever is in government and often has right wing director generals

Micheal Grade for example

During the miners strike the BBC ran a news story on the Battle of Orgreave

First of all it showed miners throwing stones at the police then the mounted police charge in , flatten and batter miners then get clapped back in by their fellow foot officers

That was a fit up , by the BBC. The miners were charged by the mounted police first and the miners retaliated .

The BBC doctored the footage and put it out on the evening news to kid the viewing public .

I have no interest at all in the Diana case , if the BBC has been up to no good it won't be the first time .
    We're you there sludge? Saw it first hand did you?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    We're you there sludge? Saw it first hand did you?
    The Channel Four Dispatches documentary exposed the truth

It was as good as being there

Search it out , learn something xx

Come back to me when you have watched it

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The Channel Four Dispatches documentary exposed the truth

It was as good as being there

Search it out , learn something xx

Come back to me when you have watched it
    So you weren't here OK? Just wondering. I suppose it depends which version you choose ot believe, but your political stance being what it is here really wasn't and question was there?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    So you weren't here OK? Just wondering. I suppose it depends which version you choose ot believe, but your political stance being what it is here really wasn't and question was there?
    Well if you watched the documentary about the Cardiff 3 , framed for the murder of lynette White I would think that as a man of reasonable intelligence you would realise......these boys were fitted up .......and it proved that they were

You didn't have to ......be there ......as you say

If you watch the channel four dispatches documentary on the Battle of Orgreave you will , I hope , of a man of reasonable intelligence be in no doubt that the BBC presented the news showing miners attacking the police then the police charging in on mounted horseback , flattening all in front of them , and being clapped back in by their mates .

Which was a lie as the police attacked the miners who then defended themselves

You didn't have to ......be there ......to know what happened

Why do you think many of the miners arrested that day were not charged ?

Enchante