+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: News on Malky...

Re: News on Malky...

Whether you're a good manager or not, the arsehole in you will always shine through eventually.

Tainted whether he's actually racist or not. Can't see him getting the respect off the players of the groups he's insulted

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    How come it took him to become a leader of the BNP before finding what they were about? Sounds a bit iffy.
    that sounds hilarious, you could make a sitcom out of that premise.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He was the leader of the Bradford branch , a few idiots , not Nick Griffin , also an idiot

A lot of people get sucked in by the bnp and similar groups , oh we are racist etc etc but a bit of poking around , with hidden cameras shows what they get up to

Working class white kids are attracted by the false promises of the far right

It was on the BBC some years back
    I understand that regarding some were attracted to it. But he joined the BNP which was a very well known group , then became a leader only to find what they were all about. Which is racist?? So turned mole

I understand that regarding some were attracted to it. But he joined the BNP which was a very well known group , then became a leader only to find what they were all about. Which is racist?? So turned mole
    Well it goes to show that people who are right wing tend to be a bit thick

[QUOTE=WJ99mobile;5194551]Whether you're a good manager or not, the arsehole in you will always shine through eventually.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57280487

Its perfectly possible for someone with racist views to change

The leader of the Bradford BNP realised what the party was all about and went undercover to expose them for what they were

Lots of people chuck about the n and p word and I think its best to try and tell them , if you have the chance , that its offensive

However there is no hope for some and I say feck em

Whether Malky is one of those people is one for malky to deal with
    That's a bit like having the leader of the UK Naturist Society stepping down because he discovered many of the members don't wear clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    That's a bit like having the leader of the UK Naturist Society stepping down because he discovered many of the members don't wear clothes!

Argue amongst yourselves boys , watch the video

It does happen. I've known prominent members of the NF and BNP denounce both parties when they realised the errors of their ways. It happens quite often. Peter and Christopher Hitchens were once both Marxists, now they're both arseholes, well, one of them is a dead arsehole.

I'm not saying your wrong i'm on about the bloke in question what a numpty

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    I always remember this story about the ex clan member and Rev Wade Watts

https://www.reshareworthy.com/former...redible-story/

https://thislandpress.com/2013/08/29/watts-and-clary/
    Thats a fascinating read , thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It does happen. I've known prominent members of the NF and BNP denounce both parties when they realised the errors of their ways. It happens quite often. Peter and Christopher Hitchens were once both Marxists, now they're both arseholes, well, one of them is a dead arsehole.
    what pissed me off about hitchings was that he said he had no time for any religion but was almost paranoid about Islam and rarely had a go at other faiths

what pissed me off about hitchings was that he said he had no time for any religion but was almost paranoid about Islam and rarely had a go at other faiths
    He was constantly having ago at the Catholic church and Judaism too, in fairness.

He slated all religions but was brave enough to talk about things like the caliphate.
    I didn’t agree with him on some things, particularity the Iraq War...but he is greatly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    He slated all religions but was brave enough to talk about things like the caliphate.
    I didn’t agree with him on some things, particularity the Iraq War...but he is greatly missed.
    Agreed. An excellent speaker, who had an amazingly broad knowledge.

Agreed. An excellent speaker, who had an amazingly broad knowledge.
    He pops up on Mike Graham’s show every Monday on talkSPORT. Had some interesting views on lockdown etc. It’s available as a podcast if you want to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    He pops up on Mike Graham’s show every Monday on talkSPORT. Had some interesting views on lockdown etc. It’s available as a podcast if you want to catch up.
    That’s Peter, his Brother.
    Not in the same League as Christopher.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Sadly, Christopher Hitchens passed away a few years ago with cancer.

Sadly, Christopher Hitchens passed away a few years ago with cancer.
    I still watch that interview he did with Paxman before he died regularly.
    Giant of a man.

I still watch that interview he did with Paxman before he died regularly.
    Giant of a man.
    I think I must have watched every YouTube video of his. Wonderful, dry sense of humour too.

I think I must have watched every YouTube video of his. Wonderful, dry sense of humour too.
    👍👍

I thought he was too much of a libertarian

I prefer Sam Harris and Dawkins

I think he was particularly down on Islam . I think all organised religion is cobblers .