+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Bank Holiday To Our Friends From Swansea

Re: Happy Bank Holiday To Our Friends From Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I cant bring myself to feel sorry for you, but I think you are right. Absolutely definitely if we had been top2/3 big money would have been spent. Your American owners have done the club very few favours, not least of all this last season.
    I fully expect Cooper to walk, if he is not pushed as from what I have gleaned he was very un happy with the January transfer situation, as he had every right to be.
    I think the Americans have been very lucky that Swansea have been able to challenge in these circumstances. Now that parachute payments have ended they will be tightening their belts even more.a0
    No need to feel sorry, I'm quite relieved. The Americans pocketed most of the transfer fees and parachute money anyhow.

About the only positive aspect of their ownership is they have not run up any debts, but until they leave or they show some interest in the club, I'm not going to buy a ticket or any merchandise.

Feedback

Re: Happy Bank Holiday To Our Friends From Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    The sun is shining up here in beautiful Llandovery having a lovely time.Happy bank holiday Sludge
    with the fine weather you must be buzzing