+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stupid quarantine rules in Wales...do I ignore it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stupid quarantine rules in Wales...do I ignore it?

What are you talking about you halfwit? It’s nothing of the sort. I work for Abbott Laboratories who have ploughed multi millions into developing tests to identify antibody testing and rapid testing but that doesn’t mean that the approach has been correct. Why don’t you offer a real opinion that is informed rather than scoff. But then that is you all over! As well most of this board know.

Re: Stupid quarantine rules in Wales...do I ignore it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    What are you talking about you halfwit? It’s nothing of the sort. I work for Abbott Laboratories who have ploughed multi millions into developing tests to identify antibody testing and rapid testing but that doesn’t mean that the approach has been correct. Why don’t you offer a real opinion that is informed rather than scoff. But then that is you all over! As well most of this board know.
    OK, here's some opinions:

1) Here in the UK, we're being told by our governments not to travel to countries on the amber list for leisure purposes. Therefore, in my opinion, nobody who lives in a country on the amber list should be visiting the UK for leisure purposes either. To me, the fact that people were allowed to travel to and from the UK on holidays last year with reasonable degrees of freedom was mind-numbingly stupid, but the same seems to be happening this year to a lesser degree. I just don't get it. I'd love to go on holiday this year to Greece or Spain or even Germany, but I believe that, under the present circumstances, doing so would be both irresponsible and unreasonable. I think 2022 is a more realistic option.

2) Your suggestions that "we should never ever have locked down and instead chased herd immunity," "the lockdown has saved nobody, not a single soul," and "(the virus) has spread because that’s what viruses do, there was no containing it, only hiding from it," are utterly idiotic. You sound like a fool.