+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Should the “TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS” be dropped for Uefa bigwigs ?

Should the “TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS” be dropped for Uefa bigwigs ?

International

Re: Should the “TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS” be dropped for Uefa bigwigs ?

I'd tell them to feck off.
    It's about time they understood they're not as important as they think.
    Who cares if it's in Budapest?

Nah they'll be fine.

Covid wouldn't dare mess with these people, they're far too Important.

Anyone with a big wig should be banned form aircraft and grounds

FFS. Let's look at what the governing bodies have done this week:

1) threatened to fine footballers who suggest water is a better drink for professional atheletes than beer or liquid sugar
    2) threatened to excommunicate a country who deigns to question the human rights record in the country that bought the next world cup
    3) threatened the Hungarian population with the invasion of 2500 of their saggy arsed mates.

EUFA: **** off. YOu are not needed. You very briefly stood up to the ESL but only in self-interest and have not followed through with any meaningful punishment. Covid is more important than you. Politically UK Govt cannot accomodate this ridiculous request. If I were Boris (shudder) I'd tell them to **** off - forget quarantine, they simply arent coming in at all for acting like dicks. And then distribute the tickets to NHS staff or whatever. Obviously that means we'd definitely lose the final but so what? Unless one of the home nations is in it, that's a good thing anyway and it would lay bare (again) the self-serving nature of EUFA

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    FFS. Let's look at what the governing bodies have done this week:

1) threatened to fine footballers who suggest water is a better drink for professional atheletes than beer or liquid sugar
    2) threatened to excommunicate a country who deigns to question the human rights record in the country that bought the next world cup
    3) threatened the Hungarian population with the invasion of 2500 of their saggy arsed mates.

EUFA: **** off. YOu are not needed. You very briefly stood up to the ESL but only in self-interest and have not followed through with any meaningful punishment. Covid is more important than you. Politically UK Govt cannot accomodate this ridiculous request. If I were Boris (shudder) I'd tell them to **** off - forget quarantine, they simply arent coming in at all for acting like dicks. And then distribute the tickets to NHS staff or whatever. Obviously that means we'd definitely lose the final but so what? Unless one of the home nations is in it, that's a good thing anyway and it would lay bare (again) the self-serving nature of EUFA
    And then distribute the tickets to NHS staff and City fans

Champs league final was the same, wembley was preferred, but shifted to Portugal when Boris refused to waive quarantine.

I suspect Boris won't give in this time, either