+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What pre-season friendlies have been confirmed...

What pre-season friendlies have been confirmed...

...and when and where are they, please?

Home for most of July, leaving on 3rd August...anything I can get to see?

Re: What pre-season friendlies have been confirmed...

Cambridge at home on 18 July, Forest Green away on the 21st and Exeter on the 25th. The home matches are being played at Leckwith behind closed doors, but you can watch from outside if you wanted to - hopefully the matches will be streamed.

I think your days are 1 out Paul.

Also we have a trip to Bath on Saturday July 10th

Cardiff City have annouced away pre-season friendlies in July ahead of the new season. City will face Bath City at Twerton Park on Saturday July 10th, ko 3pm (that's just over 2 weeks away) and Forest Green Rovers at The New Lawn on Tuesday July 20th, ko 7pm.

Details for potential fan participation will follow in due course.

City have also announced two home friendlies but both are being play at Leckwith. No information yet as to whether these games may include supporters. They are against Cambridge Utd on Saturday July 17th, ko 1pm. And against Exeter City on Saturday July 24th, ko 3pm.

Thanks guys, Hopefully I can get to Leckwith for the Exeter game.

My last game attended was also pre-season v Real Betis. I think it was Murphy's first (or near first game); he'd recently arrived from Norwich for 10million, in the first few minutes raced on to a through ball, sped past a defender as if he wasn't there and rifled the ball past the keeper for a beautiful goal. I remember thinking we'd made a cracking acquisition - how wrong I was!