+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Predictions for half time tomorrow

Predictions for half time tomorrow

I’ll go for 3mins 47 secs as the time they will start discussing the England game at half time in the studio.

Re: Predictions for half time tomorrow

Oranges and water out of an old 3 litre woodpecker cider bottle.

0-0

Stress.

First Team

Putting ointment in my uncooperative dog's ear in frustration at the dodgy penalty giving the Danes a 1-0 lead.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I’ll go for 3mins 47 secs as the time they will start discussing the England game at half time in the studio.
    Who cares. They are predominantly English owned channels of course the focus is going to be on England. The same as it is in Italy, Germany and France.etc for their own countries I’d imagine.

Savage and Hartson are very pro Wales when they are commentating on our games. For the Italy game the 3 pundits in the studio were Welsh.

For someone who claims to be of mixed race you are extremely xenophobic.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Who cares. They are predominantly English owned channels of course the focus is going to be on England. The same as it is in Italy, Germany and France.etc for their own countries I’d imagine.

Savage and Hartson are very pro Wales when they are commentating on our games. For the Italy game the 3 pundits in the studio were Welsh.

For someone who claims to be of mixed race you are extremely xenophobic.
    They're supposedly UK channels not English. They practice a form of sly discrimination. Are you ok with that? I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    They're supposedly UK channels not English. They practice a form of sly discrimination. Are you ok with that? I'm not.
    They make up the vast majority of the UK. When Wales are playing we get biased Welsh pundits, when Scotland play the same. When English pundits talk about England it’s seen as crime of the century. Get a grip and stop being so small minded.

Perhaps we should have a UK football team then? Scrap the individual teams if people are going to cry because one team is getting more attention than the other on a UK channel even though proportionately to the size of each country and viewers watching its not biased.

They make up the vast majority of the UK. When Wales are playing we get biased Welsh pundits, when Scotland play the same. When English pundits talk about England it’s seen as crime of the century. Get a grip and stop being so small minded.

Perhaps we should have a UK football team then? Scrap the individual teams if people are going to cry because one team is getting more attention than the other on a UK channel even though proportionately to the size of each country and viewers watching its not biased.
    C’mon Hartley boy, settle down now. Twas only meant light heartedly. You do seem to have an aggressive nature about you.

First Team

They probably had a look on here to see what was being discussed and based their decision accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Watch S4C instead then.

Not so long ago FIFA and UEFA wanted that so as to diminish the “clout” UK football had in voting, since then they may have got their way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Watch S4C instead then.

Can’t. It’ll be in a foreign language.

They make up the vast majority of the UK. When Wales are playing we get biased Welsh pundits, when Scotland play the same. When English pundits talk about England it’s seen as crime of the century.
    Or we could just have a situation where England gets talked about during an English game, Wales gets talked about during a Welsh game and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Or we could just have a situation where England gets talked about during an English game, Wales gets talked about during a Welsh game and so on.
    We have a winner!

Does anybody actually watch the half time stuff?! Stick the telly on at 4.55; make a drink/snack/do some jobs/turn over to something else at half time; switch it off as soon as it's over. If Roy Keane is on I might wait at the end to hear his withering disappointment at what he's just been forced to endure but generally I don't care what someone else thinks of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Does anybody actually watch the half time stuff?! Stick the telly on at 4.55; make a drink/snack/do some jobs/turn over to something else at half time; switch it off as soon as it's over. If Roy Keane is on I might wait at the end to hear his withering disappointment at what he's just been forced to endure but generally I don't care what someone else thinks of the game.
    It was a lighthearted thread, that’s all.
    Take a look at Uncle Bobs thread.
    It’s like the Spanish inquisition on here.!!