+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meeting with Club Tonight

Re: Meeting with Club Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    People seen the scenes from England after the game? People all over each other.

There can be no justification for restrictions at stadiums.
    As far as I am aware, all the people in Wembley last night, should have had a negative test just before the game or be double vaccinated. The risks would therefore be minimal and on that basis I would be happy for fans to be fully allowed back into stadiums. If that is not the case, then I would be upset, disgusted and angry and feel that the country has been let down badly by whoever organised it. Its not difficult to organise games in that way and I would be happy to attend matches at City stadium on that basis, even though I am classed as ‘clinically vulnerable’ and would probably wear a mask for the foreseeable future.

Re: Meeting with Club Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Isn’t there an EFL rule that a percentage (10%?) of match day tickets have to be for walk up custom ? It would not surprise me if clubs,who have a situation where ST sales exceed capacity, apply to have the rule waived. Also I don’t think there has been a mention of away fans. I assume games will be home fans only until the situation changes.
    Fans could/should only be allowed to ‘walk up’ or attend as an away fan, provided they prove that they are double vaccinated or provide a negative test on entry to the stadium.