+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket sales / renewals - Available now online

Re: Season ticket sales - Updated 4.30pm Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't you lose credit if you watched home games on line ?
    I didn't on this ticket. My other ticket was used for online viewing so I'm expecting that balance to be less however many games were available for live streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't you lose credit if you watched home games on line ?
    A tenner per match if you opted to watch online. Taken off your balance for 21/22 ST carry forward.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The way I read it is that if you get a season ticket, you are indicating your intention to go to matches and therefore you will be entered into any ballot automatically. If successful for any particular match, you can of course inform the club you do not want to go and can not attend and they can reallocate the ticket elsewhere. In those circumstances I am not sure if you will get a credit but you will if you are in the ballot and unsuccessful. Anyway, lets hope that the capacity is above whatever the number of season tickets sold, so that everyone who wants to can attend.
    If any home fixture included as part of your Season Ticket is played with a reduced capacity (that affects your purchase) during the 2021/22 season as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is our intention to offer all Season Ticket holders the chance to enter the selection process for a chance to secure a ticket for a reduced capacity home league match.

The Club aims to announce individual on-sale dates for these events. Supporters will need to apply for each reduced capacity home league fixture via our official ticketing website tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk.
    The order of the ‘sale’ will be as follows:

Ø Supporters who had a Season Ticket for the 2020/21 Season and have renewed their Season
    Ticket for the 2021/22 Season will be included in the first stage of sale for the first home league game and will have an equal opportunity to apply online for a ticket (subject to the time and date of the Season Ticket purchase). Supporters will be required to join the online queue at the advertised time of sale and will be randomly selected to enter the ticketing site and apply for a

ticket. Supporters who are successful entering the site during the time of sale will also be able to select tickets for fellow Season Ticket Holders within their pre-created family and friends’ network (subject to government and governing body restrictions at the time of sale, current regulations at the time of this documents publication allow 6 households to sit together). Supporters are encouraged to purchase in groups to maximise the number of supporters allowed at the stadium.
    Ø Supporters who are successful in pulling a ticket for the first reduced capacity Home League game will be excluded from the first stage of sale for the next reduced capacity home league fixture on sale.
    Ø Supporters who missed out or were unsuccessful in applying for a ticket for the first game will have a priority window to apply for a ticket for the next game. Once this window has finished, the remaining renewed Season Ticket holders who were successful in applying for the first game will be able to enter the selection process for the next. This procedure will continue for the first stage of sale until fixtures resume at full capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What happens if an ST holder doesn't enter the ballot for a particular game in the first place?
    If you don’t apply you simply lose your money as in any normal season.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    If any home fixture included as part of your Season Ticket is played with a reduced capacity (that affects your purchase) during the 2021/22 season as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is our intention to offer all Season Ticket holders the chance to enter the selection process for a chance to secure a ticket for a reduced capacity home league match.

The Club aims to announce individual on-sale dates for these events. Supporters will need to apply for each reduced capacity home league fixture via our official ticketing website tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk.
    The order of the ‘sale’ will be as follows:

Ø Supporters who had a Season Ticket for the 2020/21 Season and have renewed their Season
    Ticket for the 2021/22 Season will be included in the first stage of sale for the first home league game and will have an equal opportunity to apply online for a ticket (subject to the time and date of the Season Ticket purchase). Supporters will be required to join the online queue at the advertised time of sale and will be randomly selected to enter the ticketing site and apply for a

ticket. Supporters who are successful entering the site during the time of sale will also be able to select tickets for fellow Season Ticket Holders within their pre-created family and friends’ network (subject to government and governing body restrictions at the time of sale, current regulations at the time of this documents publication allow 6 households to sit together). Supporters are encouraged to purchase in groups to maximise the number of supporters allowed at the stadium.
    Ø Supporters who are successful in pulling a ticket for the first reduced capacity Home League game will be excluded from the first stage of sale for the next reduced capacity home league fixture on sale.
    Ø Supporters who missed out or were unsuccessful in applying for a ticket for the first game will have a priority window to apply for a ticket for the next game. Once this window has finished, the remaining renewed Season Ticket holders who were successful in applying for the first game will be able to enter the selection process for the next. This procedure will continue for the first stage of sale until fixtures resume at full capacity.

I have read that three times and am still not totally sure of it. It appears rather unnecessarily complicated. All that I can say is that I hope that the game capacity is increased to above the season ticket sale level before the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    If you don’t apply you simply lose your money as in any normal season.
    Which would mean that I can apply for tickets for Tuesday night games that I can't usually attend and in the hope that I lose out and get a credit instead - but depriving other fans of having a place in the stadium if I am successful in the ballot for such games.

I have read that three times and am still not totally sure of it. It appears rather unnecessarily complicated. All that I can say is that I hope that the game capacity is increased to above the season ticket sale level before the season starts.
    Very rare that I agree with you, but I do here - unnecessarily complicated seems about right to me.

Which would mean that I can apply for tickets for Tuesday night games that I can't usually attend and in the hope that I lose out and get a
    credit instead - but depriving other fans of having a place in the stadium if I am successful in the ballot for such games.
    That is my interpretation. Like you mid week games are a problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Very rare that I agree with you, but I do here - unnecessarily complicated seems about right to me.
    It is, but is there an easier workable alternative?

Hull stubs, it's the only fair way

Re: Season ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    No staff in to take phone calls, Emails only (please don’t ask me for the address as I haven’t got a clue)

I’m writing them a letter, 2nd class stamp

Email for ST enquiries is-

tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

You can thank me later, if you get a reply.

The online ticket queue seems to have been frozen since yesterday mid-evening. Does it only function in office hours? 1289 people still in the queue ahead of me

25k + people in the queue for "tickets" ie STs. 1770 odd in the queue ahead of me. Queuing paused at 07.18. Not sure how those numbers match up though. Seems a few people might want to chance the ballot system.🙂

The online ticket queue seems to have been frozen since yesterday mid-evening. Does it only function in office hours? 1289 people still in the queue ahead of me

I'm not one of them My hand written letter is on it's way

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I'm not one of them My hand written letter is on it's way
    What's happening with away coach travel? Might there be an Edwards coach heading to the Bath friendly?

Create an account and buy a ticket for the Bath friendly. I found it quite a cathartic experience.
    https://www.bathcityfc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    25k + people in the queue for "tickets" ie STs. 1770 odd in the queue ahead of me. Queuing paused at 07.18. Not sure how those numbers match up though. Seems a few people might want to chance the ballot system.🙂
    In order to get in the ballot system for each game, you have to be a season ticket holder and pay for it first. People are not queuing to get into the ballot system. However, season ticket sales do not open until 10.00am, so no one is allowed to get in the queue for that until that time. The information showing on the website will have nothing therefore to do with anything and cannot be correct - why would anyone want to get in a queue when it is not open anyway and why would 25000 people be trying to queue to get a season ticket !! - we are not Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool.

Why are you queuing to get a season ticket when sales don't open until 10.00am. It doesn't make sense.

Why are you queuing to get a season ticket when sales don't open until 10.00am. It doesn't make sense.
    Checking personal details are correct ready to purchase? According to the club, I was born in 2018 but cant change DoB online. Will try again later and see what they will allow me to purchase in the way of a ST based on that DoB.

Checking personal details are correct ready to purchase? According to the club, I was born in 2018 but cant change DoB online. Will try again later and see what they will allow me to purchase in the way of a ST based on that DoB.
    But to look at or change your personal details you need to go into your bluebirds club account, not get in a queue to buy a season ticket which isn't open. If your details in your club account are wrong and you cant change them online, you will need to contact the club direct.

What's happening with away coach travel? Might there be an Edwards coach heading to the Bath friendly?

I don't think it'll be Edwards if we were to do one, as they are no longer "FOOTBALL FRIENDLY".

Price might be a stumbling block as well, as we are being informed coach would be operating at 80% capacity

But to look at or change your personal details you need to go into your bluebirds club account, not get in a queue to buy a season ticket which isn't open. If your details in your club account are wrong and you cant change them online, you will need to contact the club direct.
    People are trying to find their balance. Club said it would be updated. To find out your balance you have to click tickets and by doing so you are put in the queue by default.

So people are not necessarily queuing to buy a ticket yet. Just trying to establish their account balance

Also Someone mentioned stuck since 7:18 - that’s the information timeline. It was the last time the club posted a comment. It’s not the queue time

There is absolutely no rush to get in a queue and buy a season ticket. Existing holders seats are reserved for two weeks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    People are trying to find their balance. Club said it would be updated. To find out your balance you have to click tickets and by doing so you are put in the queue by default.

So people are not necessarily queuing to buy a ticket yet. Just trying to establish their account balance

Also Someone mentioned stuck since 7:18 - that’s the information timeline. It was the last time the club posted a comment. It’s not the queue time
    Thanks Mike , I'm guessing the whole web process is timed to go live at 10am

Folk Love a queue , I remember sleeping out overnight at the Capital Theatre to guarantee my Jethro Tull tickets