+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All gone quiet down CCS

All gone quiet down CCS

No signings for ages, and no pre-season clips posted for over a week (only the one in fact).

Either they're all working on the Bale unveiling, or they've been abducted by aliens. No other possibilities!

International

Re: All gone quiet down CCS

On the balance of probabilities I'll go with the Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    No signings for ages, and no pre-season clips posted for over a week (only the one in fact).

Either they're all working on the Bale unveiling, or they've been abducted by aliens. No other possibilities!
    If it’s the same person drawing up his contract who devised the season ticket application procedure we won’t see him until about Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    On the balance of probabilities I'll go with the Aliens
    3 Aliens on 4 year deals with the option to extend. Signed:The Committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That’d be out of this world, I’d be over the moon

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That’d be out of this world, I’d be over the moon
    You must be on another planet to believe this 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    You must be on another planet to believe this ��
    Where’s Life on Mars for the inside info

International

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    You must be on another planet to believe this ��
    A comment like that Mars a sensible thread

I thought it was down to Earth to be honest 😬

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Warnockosauraus has gone

Maybe everyone’s fallen down a black hole…

Quote from Mick McCarthy, “Watch this space”

They're covering up a row with another manager cos he called up and said he "couldn't wait to meet your shower".

If it’s the same person drawing up his contract who devised the season ticket application procedure we won’t see him until about Easter.
    I'd decided to leave getting a season ticket for a week in the expectation that the procedure would be clarified/sorted by then - I'd pencilled in today to buy one, but, judging by what you say, it's still as clear as mud is it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd decided to leave getting a season ticket for a week in the expectation that the procedure would be clarified/sorted by then - I'd pencilled in today to buy one, but, judging by what you say, it's still as clear as mud is it?
    I eventually did mine and actually helped two others, it’s like a test that has to be attempted three of four times before achieving success................the three of us are sat in the Dolman Stand apparently this coming season

I eventually did mine and actually helped two others, it’s like a test that has to be attempted three of four times before achieving success................the three of us are sat in the Dolman Stand apparently this coming season

I tried to order one on my online account yesterday and failed miserably

https://cdn.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/site...2_020721_1.pdf

I followed the Season Ticket Renewal Guide and found it fairly straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://cdn.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/site...2_020721_1.pdf

I followed the Season Ticket Renewal Guide and found it fairly straightforward.
    After the absolute farce that was the first few hours, I did it and it was really easy. I could have screamed for the first few hours though, God it was annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    After the absolute farce that was the first few hours, I did it and it was really easy. I could have screamed for the first few hours though, God it was annoying
    To be fair though that ‘farce’ wasn't the clubs fault was it. The amount of abuse directed at them on Thursday morning was ridiculous. All caused by people who couldn't be bothered reading the instructions on the club website, plus people queuing online to buy them from early in the morning on Thursday when the tickets were available from 10.00am only, plus other people spreading rumours that there were 25000 people in the queue or even that they had sold out already. Its no wonder that they don't want to speak to anyone on the phones currently, with all that going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    To be fair though that ‘farce’ wasn't the clubs fault was it. The amount of abuse directed at them on Thursday morning was ridiculous. All caused by people who couldn't be bothered reading the instructions on the club website, plus people queuing online to buy them from early in the morning on Thursday when the tickets were available from 10.00am only, plus other people spreading rumours that there were 25000 people in the queue or even that they had sold out already. Its no wonder that they don't want to speak to anyone on the phones currently, with all that going on.
    Right, I wasn't going to reply to this but I am.

1. There were 2500 people in the queue in front of me, it took over an hour to get in. It wasn't that big of a deal but there we go.
    2. It was the club's fault. I followed the club's instructions to the letter, and the system did not work.
    3. So did people who are more intelligent than myself. People like Bob, Mike and Jon have said how difficult they found it.
    4. It worked when I did exactly the same thing at 2pm, further proof that it didn't work originally
    5. I shouldn't have to follow instructions to do a fairly simple process.
    6. Sod off

Its just is 'a saddening bore' however I've got my ticket cant wait to get to my seat with the clearest view

1. There were 2500 people in the queue in front of me, it took over an hour to get in. It wasn't that big of a deal but there we go.
    2. It was the club's fault. I followed the club's instructions to the letter, and the system did not work.
    3. So did people who are more intelligent than myself. People like Bob, Mike and Jon have said how difficult they found it.
    4. It worked when I did exactly the same thing at 2pm, further proof that it didn't work originally
    6. Sod off
    Bit of an over reaction because I wasn't criticising you, as you appeared to carry out the transaction without major fuss, I was commenting on the overall situation. I have always found the people in the ticket office friendly and helpful. They are mainly young people doing their best and it must be very disheartening for them and their department to get continually criticised, particularly over tech issues which are nothing to do with them. Quite a few people have now posted on here that they renewed easily and quickly on Thursday morning and afterwards, so it they obviously didn't experience any problems and neither did I. Perhaps if people want modern technology to work correctly they shouldn't swamp the online systems by logging on and queuing in advance of the release time and it would also be a common courtesy to read and follow the instructions issued by the club, as this was a complex (definitely not fairly simple as you put it ) issue mainly brought about by the Covid situation over the last two years and the uncertainty over crowds returning. There is no doubt in my mind that a major part of any tech issues suffered were caused by the system being overloaded unnecessarily early on Thursday and then by people not carrying out the correct actions when they did get online. None of that is the clubs or staffs fault.

6. Sod off
    According to the super intelligent ones on ere , I'm stupid but did manger to renew with ease took 20 minutes .

I did however watch that little man walking with the ball towards the goals for the whole of those 20 minutes ( never took my eye of him in case he fell ) , perhaps that was the trick ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Bit of an over reaction because I wasn't criticising you, as you appeared to carry out the transaction without major fuss, I was commenting on the overall situation. I have always found the people in the ticket office friendly and helpful. They are mainly young people doing their best and it must be very disheartening for them and their department to get continually criticised, particularly over tech issues which are nothing to do with them. Quite a few people have now posted on here that they renewed easily and quickly on Thursday morning and afterwards, so it they obviously didn't experience any problems and neither did I. Perhaps if people want modern technology to work correctly they shouldn't swamp the online systems by logging on and queuing in advance of the release time and it would also be a common courtesy to read and follow the instructions issued by the club, as this was a complex (definitely not fairly simple as you put it ) issue mainly brought about by the Covid situation over the last two years and the uncertainty over crowds returning. There is no doubt in my mind that a major part of any tech issues suffered were caused by the system being overloaded unnecessarily early on Thursday and then by people not carrying out the correct actions when they did get online. None of that is the clubs or staffs fault.
    But the problem was that there was no bugger in the ticket office, it wasn’t open. Not covid related at all I reckon, Asda, Greggs, Next, Costco etc all open and managing queues easily within spitting distance of the ground. The club wouldn’t pay those young people, who do their best, to come in, serve fans and earn a few bob, instead they put the onus on us, depriving their loyal staff of a wage. Not everyone has an email address, iPhone or access to internet, the club alienated them, shocking really. The club does need criticising on times.