+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Southampton / Newport

Southampton / Newport

I wonder whether fans will be allowed in for these games?
    I'm guessing they could be used as "test events" for the club ahead of the first league/cup games.

Re: Southampton / Newport

I think they are open to the public, we never get good crowds for pre season games though. The other two 'home' friendlies are behind closed doors at the athletics stadium. But no news on ticketing for Soton or Newport yet, I suppose season ticket holders will get first pick. And the rules on crowds in Wales could change by then.

If we were a wugger club perhaps ,

(Wales to play in front of 8,200 fans in their July Tests against Canada and Argentina)

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I think they are open to the public, we never get good crowds for pre season games though. The other two 'home' friendlies are behind closed doors at the athletics stadium. But no news on ticketing for Soton or Newport yet, I suppose season ticket holders will get first pick. And the rules on crowds in Wales could change by then.
    I wonder whether given there hasn’t been any home games to go to in person I wonder whether they’d be a crowd for this

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If we were a wugger club perhaps ,

(Wales to play in front of 8,200 fans in their July Tests against Canada and Argentina)
    I’d go if only to finally get to watch some live football, it’s been a while!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    I’d go if only to finally get to watch some live football, it’s been a while!!
    And to see us stuff County!

And to see us stuff County!
    Rivalry!!!