+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Americans Democrats and Republican Now Believe Wuhan Lab Leak

Re: More Americans Democrats and Republican Now Believe Wuhan Lab Leak

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Let's face it, the evidence is overwhelming.
    Monkfish has spoken. The scientific community should take note.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    For me Nicolas Wade is better qualified than John Stewart to make a statement on this serious matter.
    And, of course, you’re a renowned expert in such matters, so your judgment is definitive.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Why?
    Why is a deliberate lab-leak far-fetched?

Because you risk killing a lot of your own folks? If it were deliberate wouldn't it be more sensible to release it on your "enemies" and not at home?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Monkfish has spoken. The scientific community should take note.

And, of course, you’re a renowned expert in such matters, so your judgment is definitive.
    Of im not and never suggested I was an expert in anything , your confusing presenting a view to being an expert , yes that would be very arrogant,.

Simply shared his interview for hers to make their own minds up .

It's worth noting the man interviewed is an expert in the field of virology and very well respected in the scientific world. If you wish to challenge him drop him a line .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's worth noting the man interviewed is an expert in the field of virology and very well respected in the scientific world. If you wish to challenge him drop him a line .
    I can't be bothered to read what he has to say, let alone challenge it. Where's the value in such pieces when it's widely acknowledged that there is no definitive proof yet of where or how the virus originated? What do people like you get out of reading such stuff and sharing it, I wonder?

As far as I'm concerned, the subject of Covid-19 is depressing enough without bothering to read half-arsed theories about its origins.

I can't be bothered to read what he has to say, let alone challenge it. Where's the value in such pieces when it's widely acknowledged that there is no definitive proof yet of where or how the virus originated? What do people like you get out of reading such stuff and sharing it, I wonder?

As far as I'm concerned, the subject of Covid-19 is depressing enough without bothering to read half-arsed theories about its origins.
    Of course its depressing some of us have lost near and dear friends and family, to say his view his half arsed is strange view if you've not listened , or we supposed to just laugh at other contributors to this post where John Stewart boosts his comedic ego about a very serious pandemic?

All I'm saying In a quiet moment, have a listen .