+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FGR tickets

FGR tickets

No point signing up for a FGR account. Tickets for the friendly only available for FGR account holders who signed up before 01/01. Hopefully we'll get an allocation via CCFC.

Re: FGR tickets

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    No point signing up for a FGR account. Tickets for the friendly only available for FGR account holders who signed up before 01/01. Hopefully we'll get an allocation via CCFC.
    Appreciate the heads up as I was going to have a look. I've haven't heard about what's happening with the CCFC tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    Appreciate the heads up as I was going to have a look. I've haven't heard about what's happening with the CCFC tickets?
    No news yet from the club. Nothing in England to stop away fans attending matches from July 19th onwards. Even if Wales keeps some restrictions on fans attending matches, we should get a decent allocation for FGR. Balls in the club's court.

No tickets for away fans

From FGR

Thank you for your email.

Away fans will not be permitted for this game, and there are ticketing restrictions in place and checks being carried out.

All of the information regarding tickets for this game can be found on our website here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

FGR Reception

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    No tickets for away fans

From FGR

Thank you for your email.

Away fans will not be permitted for this game, and there are ticketing restrictions in place and checks being carried out.

All of the information regarding tickets for this game can be found on our website here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

FGR Reception
    No tickets . Cheers FGR. At least we've got proper burgers.