Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
Bloody nonsense .
No ones booing it because they support racism. They just oppose BLM which wants to defund the police and armed services and thinks all white people are intrinsically bad ( which IS racism).
I appreciate that these people are probably too thick to understand that , but personally I don’t want to pay to watch them publicising ANY political beliefs. They can do that in their own time.
Ronnie, this is a direct copy and paste from BLM's description of itself:

"#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives."

I'm genuinely interested in where your views come from. They don't seem to reflect what the official BLM description of itself is.