+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket query

Season ticket query

I'm trying to buy season ticket next to my mate, in a different part of the ground. The seat is free (I can choose it online) but it automatically chooses a Junior ticket. It's doing my head in, I'll blame chronic sinusitis and short fuse for technology not working. Anyone help?

Re: Season ticket query

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I'm trying to buy season ticket next to my mate, in a different part of the ground. The seat is free (I can choose it online) but it automatically chooses a Junior ticket. It's doing my head in, I'll blame chronic sinusitis and short fuse for technology not working. Anyone help?
    Is this the family stand ?

I did mine yesterday, there should be a box with options to click on, in terms of age etc. I've bought 2 adult tickets and put them in as 18-21. No way are the club getting any more money out of me

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    Is this the family stand ?
    No mate Canton. I'll give it one last try

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I did mine yesterday, there should be a box with options to click on, in terms of age etc. I've bought 2 adult tickets and put them in as 18-21. No way are the club getting any more money out of me
    Haha can't see any options but will persevere

Haha can't see any options but will persevere
    Strange. People have been having some problems with this. My experience wasn't to bad, although the website isn't the most user friendly. Good luck.

All sorted now. I hadn't assigned the fan number to the ticket (which I assumed would be done automatically seeing as I was signed in). No dramas, all booked, just need Drakeford to open us up now.

PS Mike you can delete this thread if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If this comment is true, you obviously think it is ok to defraud the club you say you support out of money they need, particularly at this time of pandemic. Some ‘supporter’ you are. You obviously have no conscience and lets hope you get stopped on your first visit to the ground and have your season ticket cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If this comment is true, you obviously think it is ok to defraud the club you say you support out of money they need, particularly at this time of pandemic. Some ‘supporter’ you are. You obviously have no conscience and lets hope you get stopped on your first visit to the ground and have your season ticket cancelled.
    You're trying too hard these days

Quite right. It's disgraceful behaviour. How dare anyone try to save themselves a few quid during a pandemic instead of giving as much money as possible to a business owned and controlled by a billionaire? Doesn't this idiot realise the club has to pay its highly-skilled team of employees tens of thousands of pounds a week in wages in order to finish mid-table in the Championship?

Ok, you got me. I actually put in for 2 childrens season tickets.