+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets - annoying!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season Tickets - annoying!!

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    I renewed and enquired about that last week and they said I would get a new card in the post.
    Has anyone received these yet? Just wondering when they are likely to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I was thinking the same.
    Time is getting short.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I was told last week, by someone at the club, that season tickets cards will not be available in time for the first League game versus Barnsley. They will be sending out paper tickets to everyone (but maybe its just my part of the ground?). Also said that they are working on a backlog of 500 emails, and trying as hard as they can to catch up.

I think more staff will be back this week as season tickets become available to everyone from 28th(?), so it will be cash for the club so they'll need more staff. I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I was told last week, by someone at the club, that season tickets cards will not be available in time for the first League game versus Barnsley. They will be sending out paper tickets to everyone (but maybe its just my part of the ground?). Also said that they are working on a backlog of 500 emails, and trying as hard as they can to catch up.

I think more staff will be back this week as season tickets become available to everyone from 28th(?), so it will be cash for the club so they'll need more staff. I hope!
    They are also working their way through the clay tablets that Bluetit sent to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    They are also working their way through the clay tablets that Bluetit sent to them.
    But are they feeding my pigeons that I sent them?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I thank you for your contribution :
    Loads solved by old fashioned phone calls.

Lots of money refunded, fans in right seats and all achieved by simple people interaction, instead of internet

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I thank you for your contribution :
    Loads solved by old fashioned phone calls.

Lots of money refunded, fans in right seats and all achieved by simple people interaction, instead of internet
    You've done me a favour or two over the years, Mr B Tit