+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joey Barton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joey Barton

And I thought I posted about Joey Barton and his suitability to be employed as a Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    And I thought I posted about Joey Barton and his suitability to be employed as a Manager
    Oh, right. He did a decent enough job at Fleetwood, so the Rovers job was deserved on merit. If he keeps chinning people then i don't really think that he's suitable for a role in management. My point was that a black player with his charge sheet wouldn't get near it, he'd have had dogs abuse in the media, or much more than Barton received. Wouldn't have got a slot on Talksport, or seen as some kind of angry poet due to his poor up bringing and penchant towards philosophical sound bites, and he certainly wouldn't have got a role in one of Morrisseys music videos, that's the biggest given of them all. Sorry to disrupt your thread cleve

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    As a long standing member of this forum you should no better then to start a managerial thread when Tuerto is online.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    As a long standing member of this forum you should no better then to start a managerial thread when Tuerto is online.
    Correct, and until things change, i'll say the same thing, over and over again.