+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale - NO RESTRICTIONS

Re: Barnsley & Sutton tickets now on General Sale - NO RESTRICTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Still waiting for my unique link via email and SMS. My info on my account is correct. Have they gone out ?
    I have four accounts registered with different email addresses and I've not been sent unique links either. But signing in to your online account allows you to download already.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I have four accounts registered with different email addresses and I've not been sent unique links either. But signing in to your online account allows you to download already.
    I’ve signed into my account and downloaded to my wallet what it says is a Barnsley ticket but there is no barcode on it, should there be?

I've downloaded mine, found it relatively easy but can see why some wouldn't, all I did was go through my ticketing account with the club. Helps if you have the club app

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I’ve signed into my account and downloaded to my wallet what it says is a Barnsley ticket but there is no barcode on it, should there be?
    No. Open the ticket on your phone at the turnstile and hold it up to the lights on the scanner and it should register. Those who have a ticket or digital ticket with a barcode on it will need to hold it under the scanner in the opening for the machine to read the barcode.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    No. Open the ticket on your phone at the turnstile and hold it up to the lights on the scanner and it should register. Those who have a ticket or digital ticket with a barcode on it will need to hold it under the scanner in the opening for the machine to read the barcode.
    Okay thanks for the reply, it’s not obvious is it . I only knew to try and download it from my account by reading mikes message on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Okay thanks for the reply, it’s not obvious is it . I only knew to try and download it from my account by reading mikes message on here!
    The thing that I was surprised about is that there appear to be two types of digital ticket available online, one with a barcode to scan and another that goes into a digital wallet to be held up at the front of the scanner. No doubt the link the club send out to season ticket holders (today or tomorrow) will have the definitive version on it but I suppose it depends whether you have a digital wallet on your phone as to what type of ticket you need. I haven't, so downloaded the barcode version, just in case the club link didn't arrive in time. Apparently staff on the gates will have access to the club database to check, in case anyone is having problems at the turnstile.

The thing that I was surprised about is that there appear to be two types of digital ticket available online, one with a barcode to scan and another that goes into a digital wallet to be held up at the front of the scanner. No doubt the link the club send out to season ticket holders (today or tomorrow) will have the definitive version on it but I suppose it depends whether you have a digital wallet on your phone as to what type of ticket you need. I haven't, so downloaded the barcode version, just in case the club link didn't arrive in time. Apparently staff on the gates will have access to the club database to check, in case anyone is having problems at the turnstile.
    I was surprised about the two types of eTicket too. I don't have a wallet either that's why I exported it to Books on the iPhone which can be accessed without the need for any internet access too (it's just a fake wallet). I'm definitely going to get there early though just in case. If the scanner system flakes for any reason it'll be a nightmare. Fingers crossed. Good to know there'll be staff with DB access on the gates. Thanks for that info.

It’s a farce, isn’t it, all this performance just to get a ticket for a football match.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s a farce, isn’t it, all this performance just to get a ticket for a football match.
    It is if you are not prepared to put a bit of effort in and expect the club to do everything for you. You will be wanting your own personal steward and a cushion on your seat next.

It is if you are not prepared to put a bit of effort in and expect the club to do everything for you. You will be wanting your own personal steward and a cushion on your seat next.
    I think putting a bit of effort in is the way I’d prefer, which is driving down to the ticket office, paying my money over the counter, popping into the club shop and picking a few items up therefore keeping folk in employment. Whereas lazy, cheeky twats like you prefer to sit on your fat arses in your living room tapping on a screen. I think I know who is willing to put the effort in...clue...it’s not you!