Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
I have told you already that I was expressing an opinion. Just in case you haven't realised this is forum of opinions not facts so do you really believe every time a member posts something they should qualify their post with the word "opinion" or "fact". Of course not.

As for my post about Moore you indicated that I made out the club was desperate for the money. I don't know that but I don't believe that I am the only one who has expressed that opinion. It merely occurred to me that as an international footballer Collins would not have joined the club if he was told or believed he would spend most of the season on the bench as second fiddle to Moore. Of course I could be wrong but my opinion is that he would not have come here for that reason especially as he probably had other options.

I accept your point about McCarthy not having much of an option but to answer the question by a journalist at a Press Conference but felt that the manager should have refused to answer the question as he had answered questions like that in the past. It remains my opinion that Moore is up for sale. That's it. I don't know why you are making such a fuss about it.
I'm not sure why you would make such an effort to reply to them, they are notoriously positive about the club and you cannot say anything against ccfc or anything to do with ccfc in dml's presence.

He is a try hard.

Keep posting your opinions