+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: can you still by tix's for tomorrow ? ? ?

can you still by tix's for tomorrow ? ? ?

Change of plan, our friendly has been called off, due to other team not having enough players

So i thought i would take a few of them to see the game tomorrow

but the site just hangs and doesnt go past the page after seat selection

has it sold out ? ? ?

Re: can you still by tix's for tomorrow ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Change of plan, our friendly has been called off, due to other team not having enough players

So i thought i would take a few of them to see the game tomorrow

but the site just hangs and doesnt go past the page after seat selection

has it sold out ? ? ?
    I could send you a screenshot of my bar code / ticket - as I can't make the game. The ticket is for the Canton Stand but you can move around inside the stadium and join up with your pals elsewhere in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I could send you a screenshot of my bar code / ticket - as I can't make the game. The ticket is for the Canton Stand but you can move around inside the stadium and join up with your pals elsewhere in the ground.
    thanks for the offer, Im taking 3 of my girls team aswell but cheers for the offer

thanks for the offer, Im taking 3 of my girls team aswell but cheers for the offer

The ticket office is ACTUALLY OPENING it's DOORS this morning, with staff inside to serve you !!!!!

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The ticket office is ACTUALLY OPENING it's DOORS this morning, with staff inside to serve you !!!!!

Amazing
    Admirable attempt at painting the club in a negative light when delivering this positive info

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Admirable attempt at painting the club in a negative light when delivering this positive info
    You don't half read deeply into things

I just write what I feel

Isn't that encouraging people to cram together in an already busy part of the ground ? Which really isnt a good idea in the current circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Isn't that encouraging people to cram together in an already busy part of the ground ? Which really isnt a good idea in the current circumstances.
    My offer of one individual of being in the same stand as a friend or member of his own family and in a stadium which will have empty seats all around is hardly encouraging people to cram together. There are usually many free seats in the area between the Canton and Ninian stands that thye could move to and I am sure that the potential recipient was capable of taking responsibility on his own behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You don't half read deeply into things

I just write what I feel
    That positive post the other day took some beating when you was using the shrug smiley as well

My offer of one individual of being in the same stand as a friend or member of his own family and in a stadium which will have empty seats all around is hardly encouraging people to cram together. There are usually many free seats in the area between the Canton and Ninian stands that thye could move to and I am sure that the potential recipient was capable of taking responsibility on his own behalf.
    we sat in that area, loads of empty seats behind us and either side of us, so I could have taken you up on your offer, though the responsible side of me said i should have done what i did