+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Josh cardiff fan on radio wales

Josh cardiff fan on radio wales

Just gave Rob Phillips a heart attack by f bombing , thank fcuk the Jack's lost.
    Anne from Caerphilly was offended

Re: Josh cardiff fan on radio wales

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Just gave Rob Phillips a heart attack by f bombing , thank fcuk the Jack's lost.
    Anne from Caerphilly was offended
    He did get a bit angry, but I think Anne fro Caerphilly wound him up a bit when she said City were good today and Bacuna was excellent. She got quite offish when he questioned her view of the match too. Rob Phillips got a world record in apologising though, I think it was six apologies in about 30 seconds.

What's the world coming to?

I haven't listened to Call Rob Phillips for ages, but it used to amuse me when people would phone in to talk about a game that they hadn't actually seen.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I haven't listened to Call Rob Phillips for ages, but it used to amuse me when people would phone in to talk about a game that they hadn't actually seen.
    Its no more than an exhibition. I used to laugh at the likes of 'Jason from Skewen'..."ite Rob, 'ow 'rew butt? ite or wa? gorra be 'onest like, we 'ammad 'em today like!"

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Not so many a year ago the people that phoned in were on a coach coming back from an away game - now it seems that people are phoning in,
    well informed on events
    from the comfort of Caerphilly at 17:05 - when City were playing 300 away.

Please share link in future - Bluebirds