KO: 7:45pm

General Ticket Prices
    Adult: £28.00
    65+ Over: £23.00
    18-21yrs: £19.00
    12-17yrs: £11.00
    Under 12: £5.00

Disabled Allocations
    Disabled fans pay the relevant price class and are entitled to a carer free of charge.
    Headsets for match commentary are available for visually impaired fans at the Main Reception at Peterborough United FC.

Cashless Stadium
    Please be advised Peterborough United FC operates as a cashless stadium.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure
    10am on Wednesday, 11th August, 2021
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders and Club Members.

Purchase online: tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    Phones: 033 33 11 1920 - Phone lines are open from 10am until 5pm.
    Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.
    All tickets are subject to availability.

Booking Fees Apply:
    Away match tickets will be subject to a £1 per ticket booking fee.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city

Re: Peterborough away ticket details

Is there a way to use someone else's fan number to use to buy tickets for this game?
    My mates brother has given us two fan numbers as he is a season ticket holder and so is his son.
    Trouble is his brother is in Spain now and can't get hold of him to sign in on his account with his log in details which he needs.
    Any ideas?

I'm sorted now

The tickets purchased today are meant to be sent out in the post but I won't be at home after tomorrow and before the game.
    Tried ringing the ticket office but a recorded message states that you have to email them and then kicks you off the system.
    Does anyone have a number at the club I can ring to sort this out at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The tickets purchased today are meant to be sent out in the post but I won't be at home after tomorrow and before the game.
    Tried ringing the ticket office but a recorded message states that you have to email them and then kicks you off the system.
    Does anyone have a number at the club I can ring to sort this out at all?
    I had a similar issue and ignored the telephone message and got through and spoke to them on the telephone directly.

They were excellant to be fair to them and sorted this out for me.

So my advice is to ignore the pre recorded message and speak to them.

I rang the 029 20 643 600 number. You still get that recorded message but when I went through I just ignored it to be honest made sure I pressed the numbers to purchase tickets etc when required to do so. I had tried to book online and had issues.

I cannot wait for the ticket office to be open again to visit in person. (I realise that is not the same for yourself due to where you live).

Once you get through to a human you will be fine. I had mine posted to a different location for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    I had a similar issue and ignored the telephone message and got through and spoke to them on the telephone directly.

They were excellant to be fair to them and sorted this out for me.

So my advice is to ignore the pre recorded message and speak to them.

I rang the 029 20 643 600 number. You still get that recorded message but when I went through I just ignored it to be honest made sure I pressed the numbers to purchase tickets etc when required to do so. I had tried to book online and had issues.

I cannot wait for the ticket office to be open again to visit in person. (I realise that is not the same for yourself due to where you live).

Once you get through to a human you will be fine. I had mine posted to a different location for me as well.
    Thanks. I'll try it. Changed my address on the database to that of my friend in Norfolk before I purchased - as I will be heading to the game from there.