+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plymouth shooting.

Re: Plymouth shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Not really. Think about it and I’m sure you’ll see many examples.
    no I think you're just talking bollocks

Not really. Think about it and I’m sure you’ll see many examples.
    I don't get the point of this vague nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I don't get the point of this vague nonsense
    it's important to him to seem like he knows things for some reason, but he knows if he actually clearly explains what he's implying it'll be shown to be a load of juvenile nonsense in about 0.0005 seconds, sonhe leaves vague messages

He’s into the same nonsense the shooter was into, trump and all the bollocks that comes with it, so has to defend it by vague and stupid means.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He’s into the same nonsense the shooter was into, trump and all the bollocks that comes with it, so has to defend it by vague and stupid means.

What , you’re accusing me of being a potential serial killer because I challenged some naive bollocks you spouted ?

Actually I’ve got no idea what the shooter was “in to’ and I care even less.

See when you come out with stuff like that, well that’s one reason why I’ve got better things to do than get deeply involved in a discussion here about matters like this. Another is that it’s a football forum.

I’d also guess that if I spent two weeks preparing and presenting evidence on this or any other. subject you’d still prefer your own ill thought out and ill informed opinions.

I know that’s rather rude and I’m genuinely sorry to be discourteous but it’s the bottom line and in the end probably best to make clear.

Tell your daft mate who thinks I may actually be incapable of expressing myself properly and hold “juvenile “ ideas. If that’s what he thinks be my guest.

What , you’re accusing me of being a potential serial killer because I challenged some naive bollocks you spouted ?

Actually I’ve got no idea what the shooter was “in to’ and I care even less.

See when you come out with stuff like that, well that’s one reason why I’ve got better things to do than get deeply involved in a discussion here about matters like this. Another is that it’s a football forum.

I’d also guess that if I spent two weeks preparing and presenting evidence on this or any other. subject you’d still prefer your own ill thought out and ill informed opinions.

I know that’s rather rude and I’m genuinely sorry to be discourteous but it’s the bottom line and in the end probably best to make clear.

Tell your daft mate who thinks I may actually be incapable of expressing myself properly and hold “juvenile “ ideas. If that’s what he thinks be my guest.
    Both of them are right, you are speaking in riddles and playing the old 'I've got better things to do' defence to avoid getting torn apart, you'll just drag the argument so it gets away from the original point which is your vague nonsense in a thread about a mass killer.

��

He’d had his gun confiscated in December and then returned last month. Surely once you’ve taken someone’s gun off them it doesn’t make sense to give it back and with all the snooping done on potential dangerous people one look at his social media would have shown he was a nut.

Point is that laws can only do so much. If they’re quite strict then they’d be a bit more effective than ours currently are, but unfortunately it’s been apparent since the days of Ancient Rome and Greece that some will disobey them in the most awful way, such as this chap.

There’s a current erroneous belief that you’d stop it altogether by more laws and even tighter controls on certain items and “dangerous “ ideas. In reality you can’t and so in a more educated and rational society there’s a trade off between interfering with people’s liberties and mitigating risk to the public safety.
    Nobody thinks you can stop things happening all together. Gun control laws work. You're talking nonsense.

He’d had his gun confiscated in December and then returned last month. Surely once you’ve taken someone’s gun off them it doesn’t make sense to give it back and with all the snooping done on potential dangerous people one look at his social media would have shown he was a nut.
    It’s not quite as simple as that. He has a right to a section 2 (shotgun) certificate UNLESS the police licensing officer can show a Court differently. In many circumstances ( eg a domestic incident) , the police can unilaterally withdraw it on a temporary basis - as perhaps happened here. However, if the certificate holder can jump through certain hoops which are often defined by case law, then they’ll automatically get it returned by appealing to the Crown Court, where the judge has no more right to withhold it in “intuition “ than they do.

Obviously politicians and wokists will be wanting to make hay out of this dreadful case but, as I said earlier, I’m afraid these terrible things happen now and then however we try to prevent them.
    This chap is a particular type of eccentric it seems ( what’s it called again?) but how many different types of unorthodox opinion must we identify and ban to be certain that none will become murderers ?
    The answer is that you can’t really , and the more you try, the more you encroach on basic freedoms till in the end you prevent all dissent or controversy in case it is converted into a mass killing.

Wonder if the bollocks excuses would be out if he wasn’t a white british lad?

You’re such a loser and need to take a break from reading far right shite.
    I don't think Ronnie would be calling him "an eccentric" if he wasn't white.

It’s not quite as simple as that. He has a right to a section 2 (shotgun) certificate UNLESS the police licensing officer can show a Court differently. In many circumstances ( eg a domestic incident) , the police can unilaterally withdraw it on a temporary basis - as perhaps happened here. However, if the certificate holder can jump through certain hoops which are often defined by case law, then they’ll automatically get it returned by appealing to the Crown Court, where the judge has no more right to withhold it in “intuition “ than they do.

Obviously politicians and wokists will be wanting to make hay out of this dreadful case but, as I said earlier, I’m afraid these terrible things happen now and then however we try to prevent them.
    This chap is a particular type of eccentric it seems ( what’s it called again?) but how many different types of unorthodox opinion must we identify and ban to be certain that none will become murderers ?
    The answer is that you can’t really , and the more you try, the more you encroach on basic freedoms till in the end you prevent all dissent or controversy in case it is converted into a mass killing.
    The basic freedom to own a gun? Or the freedom to own a gun once being charged with assault?

I don’t think we should ban any unorthodox opinions, let’s have Abu Hamza back at speakers corner while we are at it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't think Ronnie would be calling him "an eccentric" if he wasn't white.
    Absolutely no chance it’s so transparent it’s embarrassing.

In between complaining about being a virgin, he expressed misogynistic views and suggested that sexual assaults were justified because "women don't need men no more"
    Give this man a gun license and return his gun. It’s only an unorthodox opinion!

Wtf is a Wokist ?

Is that someone from Woking?

The basic freedom to own a gun? Or the freedom to own a gun once being charged with assault?

I don’t think we should ban any unorthodox opinions, let’s have Abu Hamza back at speakers corner while we are at it.

Just telling you the law and the practicalities.

Absolutely no chance it’s so transparent it’s embarrassing.

What sort of mental obsessions and manias would cause you to conflate anything I’ve said here with racism ?

What difference does the man’s colour make ?

I’d certainly have guessed he was white in fairness but I didn’t actually know that now you mention it.

Yet you want to denounce me like some latter day Checkist thought cop. Seriously, have a word with yourself son.

What sort of mental obsessions and manias would cause you to conflate anything I’ve said here with racism ?

What difference does the man’s colour make ?

I’d certainly have guessed he was white in fairness but I didn’t actually know that now you mention it.

Yet you want to denounce me like some latter day Checkist thought cop. Seriously, have a word with yourself son.
    Terrible isn’t it, you come on here trying to educate people and…………….

I can see how you’ve ended up an incel tbf.

I can see how you’ve ended up an incel tbf.

Yeah you’re probably right at this stage insofar as I understand the expression, but fortunately I have eleven grandchildren and four great grandchildren to comfort me and to be quite honest I’m not that keen to start another young family at my age.

Why would someone who leaves in a suburb of Plymouth need and be approved to own a pump action shotgun.

The reasons to own a gun in the UK should be extremely limited and other than police, army, some farmers and sport shooters I can't think of any other reason and the sport shooting one should a very narrow range of gun types.

Screenshot 2021-08-14 at 16.42.24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Why would someone who leaves in a suburb of Plymouth need and be approved to own a pump action shotgun.

The reasons to own a gun in the UK should be extremely limited and other than police, army, some farmers and sport shooters I can't think of any other reason and the sport shooting one should a very narrow range of gun types.
    Bit misleading really because if you want a pump on a section 2 shotgun certificate ( as I think is the case here) it has to be doctored so it only holds two - the same as a side by side or over and under.
    You need a section 1 Firearms certificate ( rifles etc) for a fully functional pump action.

Bit misleading really because if you want a pump on a section 2 shotgun certificate ( as I think is the case here) it has to be doctored so it only holds two - the same as a side by side or over and under.
    You need a section 1 Firearms certificate ( rifles etc) for a fully functional pump action.
    So why would want s shotgun