+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Championship Table

Championship Table

Not a single 100% record with two games played.

E8x-IvOXoAQLnMW.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Carl Dale's Mole; 15-08-21 at 03:05. Reason: image was tiny

Re: Championship Table

Actually demonstrates, at this very early stage , the importance of goal difference these days.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Actually demonstrates, at this very early stage , the importance of goal difference these days.
    And, according to some, ours is going to take a right pounding in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And, according to some, ours is going to take a right pounding in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seriously don’t know what’s wrong with you with this crap. I cautioned against allowing a situation to develop where a series of big defeats ,( a collapse) ,could happen in circumstances we hadn’t catered for.
    I did not predict it.

It’s becoming apparent that one or two people here lack the ability to grasp simple concepts unless they WANT to. What’s known as people hearing what they want to hear rather than what’s actually said.

However , as far as I can understand you produce some sort of blog on a regular basis so I’d have assumed that you must possess some basic language and comprehension skills.
    Am I wrong about that or are you being deliberately obtuse ?

If so, why ?

Seriously don’t know what’s wrong with you with this crap. I cautioned against allowing a situation to develop where a series of big defeats ,( a collapse) ,could happen in circumstances we hadn’t catered for.
    I did not predict it.

It’s becoming apparent that one or two people here lack the ability to grasp simple concepts unless they WANT to. What’s known as people hearing what they want to hear rather than what’s actually said.

However , as far as I can understand you produce some sort of blog on a regular basis so I’d have assumed that you must possess some basic language and comprehension skills.

If so, why ?
    So is a series of big defeats a good thing or a bad thing? We need someone with your brain to help us! Please explain. Thanks.

I did not predict it.

If so, why ?
    If the assembled squad starts getting hammered 5-0 every game, as is quite a possibility to be frank and realistic, then it won’t take Sri Vincent Tan long to start losing most of his considerable investment.
    I can't see any "caution[ing] against allowing a situation to develop"