+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It won't happen mate.

People will scream and shout online, but when it comes to action they won't want to know.
    Action has already been taken

Not by you of course , we know that , but by others

If the club and police ask for help in making watching cardiff city a more pleasant experience , they are given information and nothing is done then either the supporters do something directly or its just tolerated

Well bollocks to that

Re: I see the horrendous Swansea paedophile chant is live and well at the game tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well I have taken action and spoken to the police and the club so if nothing at all gets done by the club then clearly its going to have to be dealt with by the fans

Or we just do feck all

I think doing nothing about this chant is not acceptable
    Tbh I think that's the only thing you can do, contact the club and hopefully they go the Liverpool route (with the rentboy chants last week) and denounce it. It's become such a normal chant in our fanbase and I really hate it, no idea how this has turned into an 11 page thread where people are trying to take issue with others for wanting the chant to stop.

Action has already been taken

Not by you of course , we know that , but by others

If the club and police ask for help in making watching cardiff city a more pleasant experience , they are given information and nothing is done then either the supporters do something directly or its just tolerated

Well bollocks to that
    When I said action, I meant people confronting the chanting

I don't go to games, why would I get all frothy mouthed and phone the police

When you stop making the types of remarks you do about women, I'll take your little crusade more seriously but to be honest, I can't listen to a man who starts multiple threads on women he'd shag, get all offended over a chant at the football.

When you stop making the types of remarks you do about women, I'll take your little crusade more seriously but to be honest, I can't listen to a man who starts multiple threads on women he'd shag, get all offended over a chant at the football.
    You don’t go to games. Fingers on lips..place!!

Well that's a cop out , isn't it ?

If you hear racist abuse or racism on the TV or on a radio interview then surely if you are against that sort of thing you would phone the radio station or e mail them to complain wouldn't you ?

Because you don't have to be there to lodge a concern with ccfc about offensive chanting that we KNOW is going on and ask the club to take action

If it was left to the likes of you then nothing would ever be challenged

Down with this sort of thing ........as long as someone else does something about it , not me , it's nothing to do with me

Total cop out

You said to me you came on here for a wind up . Well you clearly are just that . You criticise from behind your computer but don't realise that if enough cardiff fans let the club know that this is not acceptable and report this and object to it , then you never know .....something might be done

If we all take your attitude that well I don't go to the games someone else can do something then what is the point of posting on this thread , started by city fans pissed off with all this crap . Go and find another thread if you are not interested , can't be bothered , want someone else to do it whilst you stay at home etc .

Go and spend time with your kids and partner

Fly a kite

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You don’t go to games. Fingers on lips..place!!
    Ah, the old you don't go so don't have an opinion stance.

I e given my reason for not going in another thread =

People have opinions on loads of things they aren't directly involved in on here, literally every day of the week.

Well that's a cop out , isn't it ?

If you hear racist abuse or racism on the TV or on a radio interview then surely if you are against that sort of thing you would phone the radio station or e mail them to complain wouldn't you ?

Because you don't have to be there to lodge a concern with ccfc about offensive chanting that we KNOW is going on and ask the club to take action

If it was left to the likes of you then nothing would ever be challenged

Down with this sort of thing ........as long as someone else does something about it , not me , it's nothing to do with me

Total cop out

You said to me you came on here for a wind up . Well you clearly are just that . You criticise from behind your computer but don't realise that if enough cardiff fans let the club know that this is not acceptable and report this and object to it , then you never know .....something might be done

If we all take your attitude that well I don't go to the games someone else can do something then what is the point of posting on this thread , started by city fans pissed off with all this crap . Go and find another thread if you are not interested , can't be bothered , want someone else to do it whilst you stay at home etc .

Go and spend time with your kids and partner

Fly a kite
    No hooks today sonny, Ave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Tbh I think that's the only thing you can do, contact the club and hopefully they go the Liverpool route (with the rentboy chants last week) and denounce it. It's become such a normal chant in our fanbase and I really hate it, no idea how this has turned into an 11 page thread where people are trying to take issue with others for wanting the chant to stop.
    Aside from recruiting a mob .....I am joking of course ......to wade into the idiots ...I agree with you

I know the club have had fans contacting them and information has been passed on to South Wales Police and there is a meeting about the situation .

Can arrests be made ? Well it's certainly a public order offence but are these cowards going to sing this song with stewards and police filming them and is that filming going to lead to convictions?

One can but hope

Ah, the old you don't go so don't have an opinion stance.

I e given my reason for not going in another thread =

People have opinions on loads of things they aren't directly involved in on here, literally every day of the week.
    Aye total cop out

Total bottler

Well you have already been hooked to post about 5 minutes ago so that's cobblers , if that's what you think I am doing .

I am clearly deconstructing your pathetic deflections . You really should join the match thread or something . You don't intend doing something so why are you here ?

You are clearly the wind up merchant you admitted you were last summer , and you are married with kids ? Read em a bedtime story or something , it's got to be better than behaving like this .

Its no my crusade , Cardiff City ask us to work with them to get rid of abusive and anti social behaviour and that's what some of us are trying to do .

You are behaving like a argumentative schoolboy over what is a serious matter

Aye total cop out
    I am not listening to a man who has posted about 8 thousand threads on women he would like to shag, tell me what I am while getting offended that people sing songs (one I've said isn't in great taste and suggested the people that don't like it tell the people that sing it what they think)

Why don't you get a ticket to the canton stand and stand up in there and tell the few hundered (thousand?) that sing it they aren't welcome.

I think the chant is on bad taste, I can't say it gets me all worked up though.

Its no my crusade , Cardiff City ask us to work with them to get rid of abusive and anti social behaviour and that's what some of us are trying to do .

You are behaving like a argumentative schoolboy over what is a serious matter
    Takes 2 to argue chipper.

I left the game today thinking i'll never return it could be my last time.
    Sheepshaggers was the cry from the Millwall fans obviously aimed at the section in which i was seated.
    I couldn't believe what i was hearing and never felt so insulted in all my life.
    And if being accused of sheep abuse wasn't disgusting enough some of my fellow fans stood up and even admitted the were sheepshagging bastards.
    By now i was offended but thanked my lucky stars that i hadn't brought Nora and Nobby my pet lambs with me.
    How would i explain these vile chants?

Anyway i've emailed the club to demand they put something in place to get these chants accusing people of having sex with sheep stopped and i also requested that the club ban all those who admit to sheep bothering.
    And don't get me started on the amount of effing and blinding that went on around me maybe i should email the club and ask if they can make a beep noise everytime someone swears like they do on the tele?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Sheepshaggers was the cry from the Millwall fans obviously aimed at the section in which i was seated.
    I couldn't believe what i was hearing and never felt so insulted in all my life.
    And if being accused of sheep abuse wasn't disgusting enough some of my fellow fans stood up and even admitted the were sheepshagging bastards.
    By now i was offended but thanked my lucky stars that i hadn't brought Nora and Nobby my pet lambs with me.

Anyway i've emailed the club to demand they put something in place to get these chants accusing people of having sex with sheep stopped and i also requested that the club ban all those who admit to sheep bothering.
    And don't get me started on the amount of effing and blinding that went on around me maybe i should email the club and ask if they can make a beep noise everytime someone swears like they do on the tele?

Steve Hughes...Offended..youtube..

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post

The sheepshagging chant is pathetic but when we stick the ball in the net one nil to the sheepshaggers is often a collective up yours to opposition fans . It certainly shuts them up .

Its effective .

How do you think people genuinely offended or maybe even the victims of childhood sexual abuse should react to the disgraceful chant we hear from fellow cardiff fans ?

Maybe you can think of a witty song that they can all sing at these idiots ? 🤔

You could eve hand out leaflets ?

Having said that you don't have to be a victim of sexual abuse to be offended by these sort of songs and you don't have to be black to be offended and feel upset by racist chanting

It really is quite simple

I think you have ruined a perfectly good chant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Please take this question at face value but do we criticise stuff like this more than we did, say, 20 years ago? I don't remember this sort of thing being so roundly condemned in the 1990s. Thoughts? Again- I'm in no way suggesting we are being over sensitive etc, just curious as to whether others agree that we take stuff like this a lot more seriously now.
    This. Totally agree.

What makes me really shudder tho, is that some of the people here think the song should be banned, but I bet some lads here have thrown or would throw a punch at a football match no question asked

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    This. Totally agree.

What makes me really shudder tho, is that some of the people here think the song should be banned, but I bet some lads here have thrown or would throw a punch at a football match no question asked
    Both are criminal offences , one is offensive behaviour likely to cause distress and alarm , the other is assault

You are shuddered by this ?

Do you think we should have laws in this country ?

The reason why this sort of thing is taken more seriously is because sexual abuse of children is known to be far more widespread than it was thought , social media and technology has moved on , more offenders are being caught and we have high profile cases such as Jimmy Saville , Rolf Harris , the Crewe Alexandra football coach who abused lots of young boys

Do you think this sort of chanting is banter ?

Do you think something should be done about it or not ?

If you think this is political correctness gone mad then that's fair enough but I think you are completely wrong

I don't care if other clubs do it to their rivals , I care about Cardiff City , I want fans cheering on CCFC not singing offensive songs about child abuse

Both are criminal offences , one is offensive behaviour likely to cause distress and alarm , the other is assault

You are shuddered by this ?

Do you think we should have laws in this country ?

The reason why this sort of thing is taken more seriously is because sexual abuse of children is known to be far more widespread than it was thought , social media and technology has moved on , more offenders are being caught and we have high profile cases such as Jimmy Saville , Rolf Harris , the Crewe Alexandra football coach who abused lots of young boys

Do you think this sort of chanting is banter ?

Do you think something should be done about it or not ?

If you think this is political correctness gone mad then that's fair enough but I think you are completely wrong

I don't care if other clubs do it to their rivals , I care about Cardiff City , I want fans cheering on CCFC not singing offensive songs about child abuse
    I am no fan of cretinous behaviour and some of the pathetic chants sung at CCS (including the one in question) but many of your posts may be perceived as objectification of women by any females that visit this site. If I had a fifteen-year-old daughter I would find it cringeworthy that a grown man starts so many threads about his masturbation habits. What you post may be tongue in cheek but it's better to enter such a debate with what the legal profession descibes as 'clean hands' (and in your case that has a second meaning).
    How will you feel if someone reports a post of yours as being offensive, old fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I am no fan of cretinous behaviour and some of the pathetic chants sung at CCS (including the one in question) but many of your posts may be perceived as objectification of women by any females that visit this site. If I had a fifteen-year-old daughter I would find it cringeworthy that a grown man starts so many threads about his masturbation habits. What you post may be tongue in cheek but it's better to enter such a debate with what the legal profession descibes as 'clean hands' (and in your case that has a second meaning).
    How will you feel if someone reports a post of yours as being offensive, old fruit?
    Game, set and match

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Wouldn't bother me , it's self belittling and takes the piss out of singing get your tits out for the lads types

Wouldn't bother me , it's self belittling and takes the piss out of singing get your tits out for the lads types
    Bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Bollocks.
    Of course it does

I am not literally driving around Porthcawl sea front in dark glasses looking at the yummy mummies