Football With Brownie

What do we think ?

Re: Football With Brownie

I find them a bit chewy

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I find them a bit chewy
    Funny.

Take it for what it is, just a city fan chatting football and bollocks.

He's a good sort is Brownie, I remember him from away days in the 90's. A genuine guy.

Also, Brownie has been right about quite a few transfers, especially any involving Spanish clubs. He called Mbappe to RM for the last six months. Plus a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Funny.

He's a good sort is Brownie, I remember him from away days in the 90's. A genuine guy.

Also, Brownie has been right about quite a few transfers, especially any involving Spanish clubs. He called Mbappe to RM for the last six months. Plus a few others.
    I'm not sure Mbappe to RM takes any great insight

I think he’s fantastic. Only just found his thing but I love it.
    Don’t agree with much on football but he’s such a GREAT guy I thought !

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    What do we think ?
    Has he mentioned 'Foxy Knoxy' yet?

I half remembered him standing in a general election in Merthyr for Ukip, so I googled it to check -

It was correct - 2010

In the process I came across this:
    https://global247news.com/2020/07/27...boris-johnson/

It is a wonder Boris managed to struggle through this setback

Hartley thinks so as well, good mates with him and went swimming with him a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I half remembered him standing in a general election in Merthyr for Ukip, so I googled it to check -

It was correct - 2010

In the process I came across this:
    https://global247news.com/2020/07/27...boris-johnson/

It is a wonder Boris managed to struggle through this setback
    Personally, for all his previously questionable politics and his god given talent for making himself look like a giant dildo, I don't mind Brownie.

In fairness, he's a lot more chilled although the cheeky cuunt was pro Brexit and now lives in Spain.

Hopefully, they'll never send him back to South Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Personally, for all his previously questionable politics and his god given talent for making himself look like a giant dildo, I don't mind Brownie.

In fairness, he's a lot more chilled although the cheeky cuunt was pro Brexit and now lives in Spain.

Yeah I don't remember him being that objectionable when he was on here

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yeah I don't remember him being that objectionable when he was on here
    Which in itself is ironic as some would want to strangle him after being in his company for less than 10 minutes.

Where's JR Hartley when he's wanted?

Get a room

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Funny.

He was a Merthyr fan in the 90s.

The Merthyr Bluebirds can’t stand him.

Don’t send him back to Merthyr

That figures. Two deluded, narcissistic, gobby pricks. I can see why you’d be attracted to him.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Don’t send him back to Merthyr
    If he ever tries to make it back to these shores via a dinghy whilst trying to avoid all Border controls, the Royal Navy will machine gun him to the bottom of the channel.

I don't know if he's changed but his political views were very right wing aome years back as were those of his pals

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't know if he's changed but his political views were very right wing aome years back as were those of his pals
    He’s a Btec Laurence Fox. Just says those things for attention.

If he ever tries to make it back to these shores via a dinghy whilst trying to avoid all Border controls, the Royal Navy will machine gun him to the bottom of the channel.
    I heard he’s been back recently. Tosser.

Just watched 30 seconds, f**k me I'll never get those back.

Had to turn it off at "Everybody knows that I'm on top of this Mbappe transfer to Real Madrid"

Yeah alright you managed to suss out that famous Real Madrid supporter Kylian Mbappe would like to play there, and that Real Madrid would like to buy one of the best young players in the world.

I bumped him up to 36 views for that little bit of insight.

There needs to be a cull of internet content. I'm aware that 99% of my posts wouldn't make the cut but I'm prepared to take the hit.

Saw one with some fat middle aged West ham fan getting out of the shower. Was as a result of a link from here... Never again.

I’m not entirely surprised that he gets hostility from some here , but I’d hoped not.

This wonderful lovely and good man should have proper media exposure. He’s everything that used to make Cardiff City supporters special and great. A proper Cardiff bloke in the way of our great days.

He’s a character in the mould of Jack Hargreaves or Fred Dibnah and he needs that level of exposure.

If it’s anything to do with me he’ll get it too. I’m very old and I haven’t got the influence I once had but I do still know a few people do I’ll do my best .The British public would love him and take him to their hearts as I certainly have after watching him on YouTube.

Football pundit ? Not exactly- a knowledgeable enthusiast like me and I love his opinions etc for a much more important ingredient than accuracy. I want to hear what he thinks about Afghanistan and Tyson Fury and trolley busses…..I want to share his human empathy and thoughts which are clearly so unique and obviously well meant, even though undoubtedly tinged with the bitter dissapointments and frustrations of life which he rises above .

In short , he’s a STAR and anyone who doesn’t immediately like him lacks something important.

Well I agreed to be on football with Brownie next week - chatting city (and maybe politics) over a few pints.

So I will be delighted for you all to take the piss out of me!

I’m not entirely surprised that he gets hostility from some here , but I’d hoped not.

This wonderful lovely and good man should have proper media exposure. He’s everything that used to make Cardiff City supporters special and great. A proper Cardiff bloke in the way of our great days.

He’s a character in the mould of Jack Hargreaves or Fred Dibnah and he needs that level of exposure.

If it’s anything to do with me he’ll get it too. I’m very old and I haven’t got the influence I once had but I do still know a few people do I’ll do my best .The British public would love him and take him to their hearts as I certainly have after watching him on YouTube.

Football pundit ? Not exactly- a knowledgeable enthusiast like me and I love his opinions etc for a much more important ingredient than accuracy. I want to hear what he thinks about Afghanistan and Tyson Fury and trolley busses…..I want to share his human empathy and thoughts which are clearly so unique and obviously well meant, even though undoubtedly tinged with the bitter dissapointments and frustrations of life which he rises above .

In short , he’s a STAR and anyone who doesn’t immediately like him lacks something important.
    Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Saw one with some fat middle aged West ham fan getting out of the shower. Was as a result of a link from here... Never again.
    That old chestnut! I'll never judge anyone for their predilections. However, if it had been a Jack then that's just sick and you need aversion therapy