+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Benjamin Mendy.

Re: Benjamin Mandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It probably would have been wise to use the word allegedly.
    Quite impressed how you used years old posts to show how people were wrong or over-reached themselves. This could catch on!

Re: Benjamin Mendy.

The problem for women would seem to be men with power, position and money.
    keep your kids away from them and of course BBC presenters and they should be safe.

Yet another speculative thread started on here for every man and his dog to make judgements and pass off opinions, based on absolutely nothing more than headlines and accusations. This board is going to going downhill fast.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Quite impressed how you used years old posts to show how people were wrong or over-reached themselves.
    This is not what you think it is, and it has nothing to do with showing how people were wrong or over-reached themselves. The post above is potentially libellous, so the OP or mods may want to considering removing it, as they did in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This could catch on!
    I would be open to any intervention, as long as it wasn't born out of spite or malice, but that's never going to happen with a highly conflicted individual like you!

What a strange case . 6 or 7 (depending on which report you read) different women made complaints. Seems almost unbelievable. The odds of being falsely accused by 6 unlinked different people in the space of a few months must be stratospheric. I'd hope that people a lot cleverer than me are looking into what went on at previous parties , and also looking into the complainants and any links. You'd think there must be a story worth finding out somewhere.

I think this thread shows the witch-hunt culture is alive, and the acidic and toxic impact of social media. This behaviour is the same as the burning of the witches in 18th century England.

As a thought exercise, and look over the pages here and see the names of posters who all presumed guilt prior to a trial, and called him all sorts of names. The same happened to Huw Edwards. Tuerto has had a nightmare on this thread. Sludge was another with Lord Mc Alpine “paedo” accusations, presumably because he was rich or a “tory”, when he was later proven to be innocent, along with the other list of falsely accused “Tories” that Schofield produced when interviewing David Cameron. To aggravate an accusation, because you don’t like someone, or don’t like their politics, just won’t do. It is like a mafia takedown mentality that you see in US politics. It is an inhumane, lacks in thought, fairness and reason, and a depraved way to operate.

The Ched Evans case was another case in point, where on appeal he was acquitted. But by then that is two years of career earnings cancelled, and reputation destroyed.

People need to be more careful and allow legal process to complete before drawing conclusions. It confirms to me that in society, just how many people presume a story to be true on the basis of rumours, or amount of rumours. It is as stupid as the school playground when because eight people are accusing versus one the eight are believed - as if volume is extra proof. Offen those eight have operated in sn iggering collusion.

Ganging up is a coward’s technique. It is also the technique of the neighbourhood gossip bore, who gets a thrill out of spreading nonsense, presumably because there is little else of value or positivity in their life to do.

Sad traits of character. People really need to think about the impact their words can have on another people’s lives. It is the gutter of society - cheap and nasty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is not what you think it is, and it has nothing to do with showing how people were wrong or over-reached themselves. The post above is potentially libellous, so the OP or mods may want to considering removing it, as they did in the other thread.

I would be open to any intervention, as long as it wasn't born out of spite or malice, but that's never going to happen with a highly conflicted individual like you!
    As part of your worthiness did you perhaps consider PMing the OP or Mods and just decide against it?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I think this thread shows the witch-hunt culture is alive, and the acidic and toxic impact of social media. This behaviour is the same as the burning of the witches in 18th century England.

As a thought exercise, and look over the pages here and see the names of posters who all presumed guilt prior to a trial, and called him all sorts of names. The same happened to Huw Edwards. Tuerto has had a nightmare on this thread. Sludge was another with Lord Mc Alpine “paedo” accusations, presumably because he was rich or a “tory”, when he was later proven to be innocent, along with the other list of falsely accused “Tories” that Schofield produced when interviewing David Cameron. To aggravate an accusation, because you don’t like someone, or don’t like their politics, just won’t do. It is like a mafia takedown mentality that you see in US politics. It is an inhumane, lacks in thought, fairness and reason, and a depraved way to operate.

The Ched Evans case was another case in point, where on appeal he was acquitted. But by then that is two years of career earnings cancelled, and reputation destroyed.

People need to be more careful and allow legal process to complete before drawing conclusions. It confirms to me that in society, just how many people presume a story to be true on the basis of rumours, or amount of rumours. It is as stupid as the school playground when because eight people are accusing versus one the eight are believed - as if volume is extra proof. Offen those eight have operated in sn iggering collusion.

Ganging up is a coward’s technique. It is also the technique of the neighbourhood gossip bore, who gets a thrill out of spreading nonsense, presumably because there is little else of value or positivity in their life to do.

Sad traits of character. People really need to think about the impact their words can have on another people’s lives. It is the gutter of society - cheap and nasty stuff.
    If you are able to provide evidence of where I outed Lord mcalpine as a paedophile and made reference to him being so because of his politics then please do