Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Can you tell the large number of City fans, myself included, who think Ole was a poor manager of Cardiff City why we’re wrong in thinking that way? I’d also be very interested in hearing what Ole was trying to do tactically while he was with us.
Yes. You chose to neglect the chaos within the club. There where several report saying even within the club there where devisee between the red and blue. Ole was the first manager to speak about community to tan, and listening to the fans and their heritage. At the time, most of you thought we had a good team. Some of you thought we had gems in Caulker, Frashier and Mutch. We didn’t. We lost more than half our team going down, and it needed replacement. In the premier league Ole was given 7,5 million budget to save the train wreck from relegation. I’m sure Klopp couldn’t do it!

All his time here, he was switching and patching holes. Trying to fight the polarity within the club and finding a first 11 good enough. I’ve said this before, Ole has a clear vision on how to play football. He has written a seriously good piece on it once. But he is versatile enough to se he has to have the tools to do it. Just like he has shown at UTD. Would you be happy if he had set us up like Malay?

Squad and playing his way takes time.. More than seven games with players who needed guidance and time to gel.

Do you remember the Ben Turner interview? It’s a decade of players giving him credit mate. A decade. When can you lot admit you where wrong?