+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ronaldo Back in the PL.

Re: Ronaldo Back in the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Fire sale? Half the players he signed had to be given away for free because he signed them to do a favour for his agent pal.

I still remember that game against Norwich where we managed to **** up a 3-0 lead because his game management was non existent.
    Imagine living in that fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Agree with that. They are behind, and probably fourth. But they where even further behind a few years back.

Realistic expectations have not been a trade of Man Utd for some years.
    A team that finished second by 5 points last year that jas signed sancho varane and Ronaldo is 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    A team that finished second by 5 points last year that jas signed sancho varane and Ronaldo is 4th?
    We all different opinions.. My view is that Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea have better squads. Only my opinion of course.

Imagine living in that fantasy
    Did you watch the Europa league final? Some of the worst game management I've ever seen.

Did you watch the Europa league final? Some of the worst game management I've ever seen.
    No i didn’t. And still Man Utd had the highest points from subs in the premier league. What’s your argument?

For me folk in Cardiff just hate OGS which doesn't prove he's a crap manager he won't be the first and last manager to have picked the wrong gig, the failure sits with both the club and a naive managers choices whose expertise in championship footy and player need is zero .

Quite frankly I don't give a flying one about CR. He plays for the biggest bunch of plastics on the planet. Absolutely not interested in what happens to them unless they lose, of course. On the subject of plastics isn't it great to see the arse struggle

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    For me folk in Cardiff just hate OGS which doesn't prove he's a crap manager he won't be the first and last manager to have picked the wrong gig, the failure sits with both the club and a naive managers choices whose expertise in championship footy and player need is zero .
    Ive never met any City fan who hates OGS.

Virtually everyone says the same. Nice bloke useless manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Ive never met any City fan who hates OGS.

Virtually everyone says the same. Nice bloke useless manager.
    I never met a football player or coach supporting that theory. Only, top manager, useless club. Here we are. Not moving at all, and he Is doing a fantastic rebuild at a much bigger club. Imagine where we could be if not for idiots..

I never met a football player or coach supporting that theory. Only, top manager, useless club. Here we are. Not moving at all, and he Is doing a fantastic rebuild at a much bigger club. Imagine where we could be if not for idiots..
    😂😂😂

😂😂😂
    Am i wrong? Back up your smilies and opinion half sack 😉

Am i wrong? Back up your smilies and opinion half sack 😉
    Back it up with coaches and players youve MET who say hes so great.

Back it up with coaches and players youve MET who say hes so great.
    I can. But that is your pathetic answer to a question? Answer a question with a question? It would be much easier google and find your argument, wouldn’t it?

I can. But that is your pathetic answer to a question? Answer a question with a question? It would be much easier google and find your argument, wouldn’t it?
    No google answer to the question Ole.

No google answer to the question Ole.
    And keep answering a question with a question like the half sack of the granny you are.

But you are right. There are nothing supporting the theory of him not being a gem. Nothing.

And keep answering a question with a question like the half sack of the granny you are.

But you are right. There are nothing supporting the theory of him not being a gem. Nothing.
    😂😂😂

😂😂😂
    Quality 😂

Quality 😂
    😂😂😂

If only Cardiff had hundreds of millions to give him to add to an already expensive assembly of players.

I liked ole, would have given him more time here but the club weren't patient enough (fans and board) so he went. That's football. In hindsight he was pretty useless for Cardiff and again with hindsight he should have meybe played with a settled team and formation, he didn't get a pre season so you can give him a pass for the PL season but he had a pre season for the championship and still didn't know his favoured 11 or formation.

No i didn’t. And still Man Utd had the highest points from subs in the premier league. What’s your argument?
    Well it was a shambles, didn’t even make a sub in normal time. Glad they were top of the points from subs league though, what type of trophy comes with that?

Well it was a shambles, didn’t even make a sub in normal time. Glad they were top of the points from subs league though, what type of trophy comes with that?
    I have no idea! Neirher who was fit, Why he didnt do a sub and What the result was. Neither do you, from the look of things. Other than the result and lack of subs. But you actually know nothing out of your own preference? And is hanging him on your lack of knowledge?

I have no idea! Neirher who was fit, Why he didnt do a sub and What the result was. Neither do you, from the look of things. Other than the result and lack of subs. But you actually know nothing out of your own preference? And is hanging him on your lack of knowledge?
    😂😂😂

😂😂😂
    Shock horror. Reaconary fan not being able to put his own words down on paper 😂

Shock horror. Reaconary fan not being able to put his own words down on paper 😂
    You are looking for an argument. It's boring.

What the **** is this, is it just wales bales again?