+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colwill signs new contract

Re: Colwill signs new contract

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    A run of games, and a lot of patience from our fan base, same as Bagan, Sang and any other youngsters coming through, they'll have good games and games when things don't go according to plan, just need time to develop
    Quite right.

I'd still much prefer they be given the chance to pass the ball more and build tactics around them, rather than force fit them into the shit tactics McCarthy has. It will do nothing for their progression or ours as a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Quite right.

I'd still much prefer they be given the chance to pass the ball more and build tactics around them, rather than force fit them into the shit tactics McCarthy has. It will do nothing for their progression or ours as a club.
    Another

We did offer Mick a contract far too early but I can't see a world where we pay him to leave, unless things start to go badly wrong.

Hopefully we end up with a good number of players aged 19-24 who both have had years of passing football in our youth academy and now a few years of hardened experience at senior level.

It's going to end up just like Nuno's Wolves

Id like to see Mick ditch the bloody awful 3-4-3 and play him as a number 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    Id like to see Mick ditch the bloody awful 3-4-3 and play him as a number 10
    so a 3-4-1-2 ?

Colwill only signed a contract back in February, so this one must be a pay-rise. Either that or they're tying him down long-term. Maybe there's been some interest?
    I often wonder, when watching the matches, how much youngsters like Bagan and Colwill earn, compared to, say, Morrison and Moore. Mind you, whatever they're getting, they're still living the dream...