+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A turning point in our season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A turning point in our season?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Not Wolves under Nuno then.....
    That comparison is a way to say that I think we are evolving (a process) but not going to become a "progressive side" or move away from being physical and enjoying set-pieces - why should we when increasingly progressive teams are looking to get most out of set-pieces themselves?

We can be compared to many teams.

- Palace in how several players all out of contract at same time and we have big opportunity for change in the summer
    - Arsenal in how we're putting a lot of faith in younger players we think have good potential, and probably our best bet to going back up, but it will still be a tricky path
    - Wolves to make use of manager's names that rhyme and show predominantly defensive football doesn't have to be ugly or only played by dinosaurs.

I read one of your posts earlier that said we had been a car crash and thought we basically share the same view of where we've been. From what I can tell, the difference in view is how we feel about what we're doing currently and what that can lead to.

Re: A turning point in our season?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    We can be compared to many teams.
    Cardiff when things turned to shite under Warnock and Cardiff when things turned to shite under Harris spring to mind.