+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: a cunning plan.......

a cunning plan.......

My own take on this is that it's all a cunning plan so that our 'friends' down the road think it's going to be a walkover...and we surprise them......

Seriously, one has to admire the gallows humour on the thread. Given the forthcoming fixtures I can REALLY see us in the bottom three. The 'highlights'.....oh dear...only their third goal was justifiable.

Cannot take any argument with most of the posts on here.....after 62 years supporting I really despair. My internet link last night was not good so missed most of the game, but no point in re-iterating the failures at all levels (apart from U23's....).

Given that MM IS going to walk the plank sooner rather than later, Steve Morrison has to take the difficult reins...unless Eddie Howe fancies it...

Re: a cunning plan.......

Eddie Howe would have no interest.

Steve Morrison would be a huge gamble.

I really dont know what the answer is but after last nights selection he needs to go.

Even his argument of 5 CBs for a clean sheet is an idiotic statement. Put centre backs as wing backs and your asking for trouble. Plus 2 holding midfielders and a slow striker so we cant even press up top.

Apparently Sinclair and Jordan on talkshite said we need to be careful what we wish for. They can feck off. I cant believe anything can be worse than the shambles Mick has made us.

Apart from Giles we dont have any wingers. No pace. We all thought we needed central midfielders. He signs one doesnt want him so gets rid.

Hes lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Eddie Howe would have no interest.

Steve Morrison would be a huge gamble.

I really dont know what the answer is but after last nights selection he needs to go.

Even his argument of 5 CBs for a clean sheet is an idiotic statement. Put centre backs as wing backs and your asking for trouble. Plus 2 holding midfielders and a slow striker so we cant even press up top.

Apparently Sinclair and Jordan on talkshite said we need to be careful what we wish for. They can feck off. I cant believe anything can be worse than the shambles Mick has made us.

Apart from Giles we dont have any wingers. No pace. We all thought we needed central midfielders. He signs one doesnt want him so gets rid.

Hes lost it.
    Of course there are dangers in changing a manager who has led the team to a half decent position in his time. Is this the first time we have dipped under half way under him, I'm not sure? There is indeed a chance that a new man will plummet us lower and into the zone but - as with Trollope - the feeling at present is that this team is freefalling into that very situation. Something has to be done. We can't get rid of the whole squad so a new man at the helm is a must.

Take the Steve Morrison gamble if we want to change tactics .
    Select Eddie Howe if you can bring players in