+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff city have "enlisted the help of a football person of experience" so says Rob phillips

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff city have "enlisted the help of a football person of experience" so says Rob phillips

Or of course it could be Sam ( the Lebanese one )…

Re: Cardiff city have "enlisted the help of a football person of experience" so says Rob phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Christ i hope not. He's another doesnt have a clue.
    We need to move on and away from Hammam..
    He's trying to rinse our club of more millions so i highlt doubt he would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    People always say about needing a football man which Sam was yet I thought his management appointments were poor. It was more about throwing money at the situation.

His best probably DJ but I think maybe that was the Riddler

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    People always say about needing a football man which Sam was yet I thought his management appointments were poor. It was more about throwing money at the situation.

His best probably DJ but I think maybe that was the Riddler
    His goal bonus's for Earnie were ridiculous and his wagws and transfer fee's were mostly clueless to.
    He go us us thirty million or so into debt whilst paying his companies and others hundreds of thousands.
    He even demanded a payment has the club was hanging on by a thread.
    Now he wants millions again so i'm hoping there will be no way back for the sly fake lying moron