What is it with him? When i think that he simply doesn't have enough to offer at this level, he shows at Stoke a level of intensity that nobody else really did. Direct, excellent at stretching defences and an ability not to think twice if the goal is in front of him. It leads me to think that he can only be effective when a game is stretched and the opposition are being pulled about by us playing on the front foot, forcing mistakes and pulling players out of position. He really does do some excellent work when we play that way.

Sadly, we rarely play like that.On Saturday we were forced to press Stoke, although well done to SM for initiating that style of play as it could've ended up 6 or 7 if it had gone wrong, a little bravery can go a long way. Harris may not be good enough at this level, but what is certain in my opinion is that he has no chance of showing what he is best at if we go down the Warnock, MM route as he's not the type of player who can play facing his own goal, he's decent on the shoulder or getting in between defenders.

I quite like Harris, he's honest, works hard and doesn't hide. I don't know if he's a championship level player and he's never going to score loads of goals at any level, but if we can change our style of play he may have a chance, and he may be that player that pops up with those important goals, a bit like Pilkington could do for us.