Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
Have seen the Collins variant, although the PG variant being my preferred, watching their recent concert extracts on YouTube I thought it was quite sad to see P Collins put himself through these concerts I'm sure those who went will have enjoyed them, he looked a very pitiful character on stage, I saw the Steve Hackett show the other week in Cardiff playing the seconds out album and was almost in tears of joy seeing Suppers Ready, Cinema Show, Carpet Crawlers, etc. etc. being played in their entirety as closely as possible as to how they were played in the 80's, many dislike prog and I get that, but if you like it, then I believe that Suppers ready is the track that all prog tracks are judged against the lyrics are incredible, especially in view of how young they were when they wrote them, although on some days I would say Tubular Bells is the reference prog track, Hackett was the tapping innovator long before the others. current prog listening is mostly porcupine tree, pineapple thief and Yes.

...Supper's Ready?...brilliant.