Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Christ your poor missus

It must be torture listening to you never accepting you are backing the wrong horse and doing everything to carry on despite 20 stewards enquiries all telling you what an arse you are

Your only buddy in this freak show is pipster and he's got about 20 different personalities

It's like asking Norman Bates to be your best man

If the Tories get absolutely stuffed and are on tv crying their hearts out you will dash round to go live on air and cheer them up

Where's your dignity ff sake
I just think HS2 is not the best use of transport funding. Never have. It's no more complex than that.

And my poor missus?! Jesus Christ! Yours would ask you what you fancied for tea and you would reel off some speech about how her last dinner utterly crashed the indigestion system, proclaim that the very concept of food was ruined by Thatcher and then quietly say bangers and mash having spent 25 minutes ruling out every other dish for being too Tory.

My missus would probably just ask why I spend so much time arguing with those people on the internet and I would do the right thing and concede she is absolutely correct (and then also have bangers and mash)

What is your favourite food incidentally?