Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
Biden should have kept his mouth shut really. But isn’t there a video of him with proud boys doing white power gestures or some shit.

Even though he isn’t guilty everything points to him being a horrible little shit wandering about with a gun looking for an excuse to shoot someone.

I find the hero worship of him quite scary and depressing really. Seems like there are a lot of people who want an excuse to shoot the “other side”.
I think a photo exists of him with a crowd of Proud Boys, but no evidence of gestures. If there was, then the prosecution would've used it in court.

Your assertion that he was "looking for an excuse to shoot someone" just doesn't ring true. Why do you see it like this? OK, carrying a rifle is excessive, but why did he only shoot 3 people in clear self-defence after they assaulted him? He wasn't exactly trigger happy before he was attacked. He was even running towards the police with his hands up before he was assaulted trying to remove himself from the situation.

What about the career criminal Grosskreutz who was illegally carrying a glock and testified that he got shot only after he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse? The same guy who, allegedly, said to a friend after the incident that his only regret was not emptying his gun on him. Others are making this guy out to be the victim, along with the convicted p-dophile when they both would've avoided being shot if they didn't threaten Rittenhouse in the first place.

I'm not making Rittenhouse out to be a hero, but I'm happy for him that the correct verdict was reached. Seeing the disgusting way the media has reported this is infuriating. The Independent even reported the other day that he shot 3 black men - how stupid and misinformed can they be?!