+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I have not voted labour for 2 general elections for a start. I'm not a member of any political party, I vote for the party that I think will do the most to help the working classes and the young people in this country. Me and my Mrs earn very good wages, a vote for the tory party is probably more beneficial to me personally than anyone else but I would always rather live in a society that is fair and just which is why I would never vote for the tories because track records and manifestos don't reflect that. And it's probably why I would never vote for even a centre right government.

I'm not a "labour man" I don't support political parties like football teams.

That post is genuine criticisms of the tory government, which do you disagree with?

The Sadiq Kahn bit is in there because I did vote for him as London Mayor 3 times and he's done a great job.

What about Corbyn did you think was vile?

What is it that makes you think the tories are so good for the economy?

What is it that makes you think labour are so bad for the economy?
    The Tories raised the income tax threshold to such a level that anyone who is on minimum wage doesn't pay income tax.
    So you should have voted tory if you want fair for working classes

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    The Tories raised the income tax threshold to such a level that anyone who is on minimum wage doesn't pay income tax.
    So you should have voted tory if you want fair for working classes
    The latest national insurance raise does the complete opposite though. It is unequal and places a bigger burden on the income of low earners.

And that income tax threshold effects even the people earning 6 figures so you're losing tax contributions that could go towards essential public services like education. So while it may look like a positive for the working class it only appears that way if you look at it from a very shallow level.