+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I can understand putting me on ignore

But Delmbox seems ones of the better posters on here. I can’t imagine how thin skinned someone has to be to put him on ignore.

And mad that people can’t go a whole thread by debating the topic and have to bring up individual posters.

“I haven’t read the whole thread but just wanted my ccmb chums to know I’ve got these guys on ignore so everyone will like me”
    I had someone on ignore once but then took them off because I realised I was clicking show post for all of his posts

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I think this could well be Boris's Bridge too far.

We may well have a new Prime Minister in the not too distant future
    I pray you are right. He has to be removed now.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I had someone on ignore once but then took them off because I realised I was clicking show post for all of his posts

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I use the activity page to see all latest posts, so the ignore function is useful for that. Although saying that, since Wales Bales gave us the best news of 2021 by stopping posting, I haven't got anyone on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Is Murdoch instrumental in getting people elected, or does he just fall behind whoever he thinks will win ? While having the Murdoch publications behind you obviously helps, I don't think he's quite the kingmaker that some(including himself)
    consider him to be. Definitely a snidey, horrible git mind
    I totally disagree . I wouldn't have believed the population would be so stupid to follow his favourite politicians time after time.
    If you think there is a doubt that he is indeed a kingmaker show me an example.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Does he control social media?
    Social media has sneaked up on the rails ,I still get news paper headlines on my phone every day .

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Didn’t agree with Bercow on his Brexit views but he’s so articulate.

Absolutely nail on head there and I voted for Boris

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Didn’t agree with Bercow on his Brexit views but he’s so articulate.

Absolutely nail on head there and I voted for Boris
    Whatever our thoughts are regarding Bercow I thought that was a pretty powerful take-down.

Does anyone really listen to Bercow though ? ?

Tories see him as a bit of a snake, a Judas

Labour supporters only listen when he is sticking his boot in, but the rest of the time he is just a turn-coat tory, but still a tory

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Labour supporters only listen when he is sticking his boot in, but the rest of the time he is just a turn-coat tory, but still a tory
    As per the Tweet, 'say what you like about Bercow, the guy can land a punch'. I think it's the underlying message that may resonate. In any case it seems it's now trending on Twitter.

And don't forget but but but Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abott.

Politics is the same as football

I just listened, he didn’t stick the boot in at all there, he did the unthinkable in Johnson’s world.......he told the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Brilliant! I loved his Brexit stance and thought he was the best Speaker of my lifetime. Although he's a Tory I have some grudging respect for his wisdom and intellect. Johnson pales into insignificance compared to this chap.

Is that Bercow I'm a Tory one day but not the next or I'm the impartial speaker or not ??

Book sales down ??

Its great seeing the lefties lap him up a raging Tory because of his Brexit stance in any other world they'd hate his like , hypocrisy at its best .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I totally disagree . I wouldn't have believed the population would be so stupid to follow his favourite politicians time after time.
    If you think there is a doubt that he is indeed a kingmaker show me an example.
    I think the argument would be that he generally buys off both sides. If your interest is being close to power at all costs, it's a risky game to nail all your support to the 1 side. Much easier to grease the palms of both sides and then fall in behind the winner just before the final result.

Manipulating public opinion is hard to do aswell. While the tabloids do undoubtedly shape public opinion in lots of ways. Most of the time they're trying to identify what the public already think, then feed them more of the same, rather than going out to change opinions. Thick people don't like to be challenged 🤣.

As for the rather direct question, I'll turn that back. Could you show me definitive examples of him being kingmaker.

Is that Bercow I'm a Tory one day but not the next or I'm the impartial speaker or not ??

Book sales down ??

Its great seeing the lefties lap him up a raging Tory because of his Brexit stance in any other world they'd hate his like , hypocrisy at its best .
    Is Bercow not allowed to change his political viewpoint? I thought you always argued against folk who treat voting akin to supporting a football team.

Are you confused or a hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Is Bercow not allowed to change his political viewpoint? I thought you always argued against folk who treat voting akin to supporting a football team.

Are you confused or a hypocrite?
    Realist , the man is a fraud .

If the Tories were pro European he'd be a Tory, and Labour wouldn't have been so supportive.

I see nobody’s actually disputed what he said so far.

Must be because we’re all decent people on here

Realist , the man is a fraud .

If the Tories were pro European he'd be a Tory, and Labour wouldn't have been so supportive.
    Bercow is an opportunist, i don't like him, although i agree completely with what he has said. You're a strange one. You've said on here that you grew up with **** all, a victim of poverty, that life was difficult for you. Your words. Yet you support someone like Boris, who would put you straight back into that situation in a heartbeat.

[QUOTE=life on mars;5253356]Realist , the man is a fraud .

If the Tories were pro European he'd be a Tory, and Labour wouldn't have been so supportive.[

Bercows political views have clearly changed, as have the party he once belonged to. He was once a member of the hard right Monday Club of Tory MP's.

Clearly in your world someone whose views change and no longer ally with the party you once belonged to makes you a fraud.

Doesn't that charge therefore equally apply to you?

Or are only you allowed to change your political view?

Getting desperate throw in lefty etc when you dare to criticise the bufoon and co. 😂

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Bercow is an opportunist, i don't like him, although i agree completely with what he has said. You're a strange one. You've said on here that you grew up with **** all, a victim of poverty, that life was difficult for you. Your words. Yet you support someone like Boris, who would put you straight back into that situation in a heartbeat.
    Yeah right o.
    Cos that's what a tory politician sets out to do.
    OK you believe that son.
    Dear God mun

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Yeah right o.
    Cos that's what a tory politician sets out to do.
    OK you believe that son.
    Dear God mun
    I think it's less that a Tory politician sets out to do that, more that they has absolutely no interest in avoiding that seeing that happen. The fact that you can't see that explains a lot.