+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Does it matter if it's only one thread. It isn't taking up much room on the front page and people don't have to read it.

It seems to be quite active with lots of ccmb members, isn't that what a messageboard is for?
    Yup, and there's some healthy debate going on, rather than the usual nonsense.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah exactly it's been quite interesting I think.

Really ? I hate Tories.. I hate labour , I hate Tony Blair , Boris etc etc ....
    You did say something a little different that you were so left wing you weren't voting Labour . I did chuckle .

Oh I dont know, the same will revert to type and resort to the usual name calling when the discussion isn't going the way they want it to

a shame really

Good job Ive not called anyone a snowflake though

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What the **** has left and right got to do with it? You absolute thick inbred **** wit?