+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Yeah right o.
    Cos that's what a tory politician sets out to do.
    OK you believe that son.
    Dear God mun
    Hiya mate you tried to make a point about minimum wage then went missing after I replied. Why is that?

Banned

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Hiya mate you tried to make a point about minimum wage then went missing after I replied. Why is that?
    Your point was nonsense.
    So I just left it there. Didn't want to get drawn into anything t h

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Is that Bercow I'm a Tory one day but not the next or I'm the impartial speaker or not ??

Book sales down ??

Its great seeing the lefties lap him up a raging Tory because of his Brexit stance in any other world they'd hate his like , hypocrisy at its best .
    Complete and utter drivel. I didn’t have a great deal of time for Bercow as Speaker because, by the end, he didn’t have the political neutrality that job demands and he became like one of those refs who think everyone has come along to watch them, but he’s described Johnson to a tee there. The fact of the matter is that the Conservative party under Johnson have alienated a group of people who could have given it a far more talented Cabinet than the current bunch of second raters, most of whom owe their place at the top table solely to their stance on Brexit.

You’re a strange one, you call Johnson a clown, yet constantly back his Government while using whataboyery to try and turn discussions that are critical of them into a Labour Party bashing session.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, people who back Johnson’s Government despite all of the lies, corruption, cock ups and anti democratic practices like making protesting illegal really need to look at themselves and think about what they’re doing because this current version is not the Conservative Party most of them have backed through their lives as voters.

I hated Thatcher, but she would never have taken the Toriesin the direction Johnson has because, say what you like about her, she wasn’t in politics solely for self gain like he is and neither were the likes of Heath, Major and May.

Those who back Johnson’s version of the Conservative Party come what may because of the name Conservative have lost the right to use that old line about places where people would vote for a donkey if it was wearing a red rosette because they’re doing the same thing in backing someone who so clearly out of his depth in the top job.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Complete and utter drivel. I didn’t have a great deal of time for Bercow as Speaker because, by the end, he didn’t have the political neutrality that job demands and he became like one of those refs who think everyone has come along to watch them, but he’s described Johnson to a tee there. The fact of the matter is that the Conservative party under Johnson have alienated a group of people who could have given it a far more talented Cabinet than the current bunch of second raters, most of whom owe their place at the top table solely to their stance on Brexit.

You’re a strange one, you call Johnson a clown, yet constantly back his Government while using whataboyery to try and turn discussions that are critical of them into a Labour Party bashing session.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, people who back Johnson’s Government despite all of the lies, corruption, cock ups and anti democratic practices like making protesting illegal really need to look at themselves and think about what they’re doing because this current version is not the Conservative Party most of them have backed through their lives as voters.

I hated Thatcher, but she would never have taken the Toriesin the direction Johnson has because, say what you like about her, she wasn’t in politics solely for self gain like he is and neither were the likes of Heath, Major and May.

Those who back Johnson’s version of the Conservative Party come what may because of the name Conservative have lost the right to use that old line about places where people would vote for a donkey if it was wearing a red rosette because they’re doing the same thing in backing someone who so clearly out of his depth in the top job.
    Boris Johnsons great asset has been his election winning ability.

But as I saw somewhere recently you campaign in poetry and govern in prose ( or something like that!) and unfortunately Boris Joihnson cannot manage the prose. General Election campaigns are every 5 years not every day and the bread and butter business of day to day government has proved beyond him.

HIs lack of attention to detail isone of the reasons for this, but he got round this in the past by seemingly having the abilityto pick people around him who could do the hard yards well without dropping the ball.

This ability seems to have deserted him and whilst his various advisors may or may not be working hard, they have developed an ability to either lose sight of or drop the ball which makes the England slip cordon look world class!

I onlly voted for the Tory Party in 2017 and 2019 because I detested Corbyn so much.

I am still unconvinced by Starmer and wouild not vote in an election if held tomorrow or the near future.

Unless he show miraculous powers of recovery I am unlikely to vote for any government headed by Johnston at all (ditto if Raab ( does he even rank as second rate???) or Pretti Patel my some mischance got voted in a s Tory leader)

My impression to use that hackneyed phrase is that Boris Johnston has "lost the dressing room" or at least a significant part of it and I would not be at all surprised to see a leadership election in the first half of 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

But as I saw somewhere recently you campaign in poetry and govern in prose ( or something like that!) and unfortunately Boris Joihnson cannot manage the prose. General Election campaigns are every 5 years not every day and the bread and butter business of day to day government has proved beyond him.

HIs lack of attention to detail isone of the reasons for this, but he got round this in the past by seemingly having the abilityto pick people around him who could do the hard yards well without dropping the ball.

This ability seems to have deserted him and whilst his various advisors may or may not be working hard, they have developed an ability to either lose sight of or drop the ball which makes the England slip cordon look world class!

I onlly voted for the Tory Party in 2017 and 2019 because I detested Corbyn so much.

I am still unconvinced by Starmer and wouild not vote in an election if held tomorrow or the near future.

Unless he show miraculous powers of recovery I am unlikely to vote for any government headed by Johnston at all (ditto if Raab ( does he even rank as second rate???) or Pretti Patel my some mischance got voted in a s Tory leader)

My impression to use that hackneyed phrase is that Boris Johnston has "lost the dressing room" or at least a significant part of it and I would not be at all surprised to see a leadership election in the first half of 2022
    Spoken like a true Tory.

Whose this Boris Johnston you talk about

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Whose this Boris Johnston you talk about
    Detests Corbyn. But voted for the likes of Boris Patel Rabb Williamson Hancock. Says it all really. Now wont vote.😂

Yeah, Corbyn’s manifesto was disgusting, wanting to be fair and help people. Then again, given your political stance, I can see how you detested him

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Detests Corbyn. But voted for the likes of Boris Patel Rabb Williamson Hancock. Says it all really. Now wont vote.😂
    Bizarre in my opinion; I still can't get my head around it. Still there's nowt as queer as folk!

These new Tories worry the hell out of me. Only last week on politics live one of them was calling for the reintroduction of the death penalty. We are sleep walking into fascism.

Nationalism: Tick
    Disdain for human rights: Tick
    Identifications of enemies/scapegoat’s: Tick
    Obsession with national security: Tick
    Obsession with crime & punishment: Tick
    Rampant cronyism and Corruption: Tick, tick, tick

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yeah, Corbyn’s manifesto was disgusting, wanting to be fair and help people. Then again, given your political stance, I can see how you detested him
    You obviously didn't read Corbyns manifesto properly or at all. Luckily the majority of the country, including many traditional Labour voters didn't fall for it. No doubt you think they were all idiots who didn't know what they were doing, just like the majority who voted for Brexit. We live in a democracy luckily, unfortunately for Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You obviously didn't read Corbyns manifesto properly or at all. Luckily the majority of the country, including many traditional Labour voters didn't fall for it. No doubt you think they were all idiots who didn't know what they were doing, just like the majority who voted for Brexit. We live in a democracy luckily, unfortunately for Corbyn.
    😂😂😂😂😂

'Luckily' no its been a disaster.

All idiots. ? Those still backing them. Without doubt.

My old man told me the Tories were tossers who got ordinary people to vote for them then shut the door in their faces

He was a good bloke

The current system is not working for the majority of the people in this country and hasn’t done so for years. The Tory’s have been in power for most of the last 100 years. The fact that we have so many food banks in this country, the fact we have so many living on the streets, the fact that public services have been ripped to pieces. Surely we have to give something else a go. How anyone posting on this message board believes that those Eton toffs give one feck for them is deluded.

Just skipped through it again to refresh my memory. What did you see wrong with it compared to what’s panned out since with this shower of shit in power?

Just skipped through it again to refresh my memory. What did you see wrong with it compared to what’s panned out since with this shower of shit in power?
    Like I said, there's nowt as queer as folk....or dml!

Thanks Elwood, despite the responses to your message, I think it’s fair one. Based on what you’ve said on here down the years, I don’t ever see you voting Labour-and your critics have to accept that there millions in the country who feel the same as you.

However, it’s good to see a Conservative voter judging this Government and Prime Minister on the job they’re making of running the country as opposed to just tribal loyalties. I find it hard to have any respect for people who slavishly defend Johnson as if the complete shambles of the past two years hasn’t happened, but if a few more of the 40 per cent feel the same as you, then this embarrassment to the country that is Johnson may not be in a job for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    The current system is not working for the majority of the people in this country and hasn’t done so for years. The Tory’s have been in power for most of the last 100 years. The fact that we have so many food banks in this country, the fact we have so many living on the streets, the fact that public services have been ripped to pieces. Surely we have to give something else a go. How anyone posting on this message board believes that those Eton toffs give one feck for them is deluded.
    For the MAJORITY it’s working fine.

For the few it can be horrific or easy to manipulate.

Labour Party manifesto 2019: 12 key policies explained https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50501411

Sensible policies that just need some tweaking so the masses didn't get massive tax hikes

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thanks Elwood, despite the responses to your message, I think it’s fair one. Based on what you’ve said on here down the years, I don’t ever see you voting Labour-and your critics have to accept that there millions in the country who feel the same as you.

However, it’s good to see a Conservative voter judging this Government and Prime Minister on the job they’re making of running the country as opposed to just tribal loyalties. I find it hard to have any respect for people who slavishly defend Johnson as if the complete shambles of the past two years hasn’t happened, but if a few more of the 40 per cent feel the same as you, then this embarrassment to the country that is Johnson may not be in a job for much longer.
    I actually found his post seriously depressing.

Detests Corbyn but is a Johnson backer.

Says it all.

It wasn't the manifesto I detested.It was the man who inviited terrorists to tea two weeks after members of a different party had been assasinated by their comrades in the Brighton bombing

Far right loons.

It wasn't the manifesto I detested.It was the man who inviited terrorists to tea two weeks after members of a different party had been assasinated by their comrades in the Brighton bombing
    Why have you voted for a party that has made the benefits you rely on so hard to get and has led to people killing themselves through the stress and anxiety ?

You didnt have to vote tory , you could have voted Liberal, Green , Independent .

You are propping us these tossers by giving them your vote .

I sincerely hope that your decision to vote tory in your constituency was wasted .

You voted for Pritti Patel in essence

If you can't stand corbyn , and I don't like him , what do you think about her ?

She's a swivel eyed nutcase with her hand on the noose .

Think that , and not being able to apologise for Antisemitism behaviour just turned folk away I'm sure the usual defence that the media did for him will arise.

The proof in the pudding is the differences in seats lost to Johnson who is a buffoon and how well he did against May ( think the oh Jeremy Corbyn got found out )

Labour would be in power by now with a different strategy leader as they were vulnerable under May and folks sadly wanted Boris instead of Corbyn who doesnt represent the Social Democrats type of voter⁸ in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I actually found his post seriously depressing.

Detests Corbyn but is a Johnson backer.

Says it all.
    He’s saying he was a Johnson backer, but he’s not now - I think I’m right in thinking that he’s not going to go from voting for Johnson two years ago to slagging Labour off for not having a more left wing leader now.