+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Shameful. Classic far-left stuff that. Excuse racism and just blame the right wing press. People like you are why Corbyn was kicked out of Labour
    Bollocks!!! You're just a clueless dope who falls for any right wing propaganda. It's nut jobs like you who caused the shameful witch hunt against Jeremy!

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...mpaign=organic

Former Health Secretary. No immediate plans to return to the front bench.

Hes not fit to be an MP let alone be on the front bench.

One incidental good thing to come out of johnsons premiership is the way he's made a lot more seats competitive.
    He managed to appeal to a lot of ex Labour voters oop North, who'd have never considered voting tory. Him and his antics have also managed to piss off so many in traditional tory heartlands that the lib dems are now challenging again.

Makes for a more healthy democracy I suppose, instead of parties just chasing a very small amount of swing seats

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...mpaign=organic

Former Health Secretary. No immediate plans to return to the front bench.

Hes not fit to be an MP let alone be on the front bench.
    How this guy got to any senior position is beyond me; he never ever had anything to offer except sycophancy for his party and his boss. John Crace in the Guardian christened him "Tigger" and I think he characterised him superbly. This guy would be more at home struggling to manage a local Aldi store.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think the pressure will really be ratcheted up on Johnson if the Tories lose the by election in what should be a rock steady, true blue seat. The fact of the matter is that the Conservatives would almost certainly have won a by election easily if Paterson had just stood down citing the emotional toll his wife’s suicide had taken on him and not had Johnson try to dodge the rules and help out a mate who he then dropped as soon as things got awkward for him - If their party loses next week, Conservative MPs are, correctly, going to see it as an entirely avoidable defeat for which the PM is directly responsible.
    I'm looking forward to next Thursday's vote with some hope and expectation but at the moment I feel it would be too much to expect a Tory defeat. I hope I'm wrong. However, I also hope that if the majority is significantly eroded then there might also begin a groundswell of rebellion against Johnson.

There is another by election coming up soon in Cheshire and there are many who believe the Tories could be in more peril on this one. With luck by the end of this year the lying jerk could be on much less secure ground.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I had someone on ignore once but then took them off because I realised I was clicking show post for all of his posts

Does anyone really listen to Bercow though ? ?

Tories see him as a bit of a snake, a Judas

Labour supporters only listen when he is sticking his boot in, but the rest of the time he is just a turn-coat tory, but still a tory

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Labour supporters only listen when he is sticking his boot in, but the rest of the time he is just a turn-coat tory, but still a tory
    As per the Tweet, 'say what you like about Bercow, the guy can land a punch'. I think it's the underlying message that may resonate. In any case it seems it's now trending on Twitter.

And don't forget but but but Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abott.

I just listened, he didn’t stick the boot in at all there, he did the unthinkable in Johnson’s world.......he told the truth.

Politics is the same as football

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Brilliant! I loved his Brexit stance and thought he was the best Speaker of my lifetime. Although he's a Tory I have some grudging respect for his wisdom and intellect. Johnson pales into insignificance compared to this chap.

Is that Bercow I'm a Tory one day but not the next or I'm the impartial speaker or not ??

Book sales down ??

Its great seeing the lefties lap him up a raging Tory because of his Brexit stance in any other world they'd hate his like , hypocrisy at its best .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Is that Bercow I'm a Tory one day but not the next or I'm the impartial speaker or not ??

Book sales down ??

Its great seeing the lefties lap him up a raging Tory because of his Brexit stance in any other world they'd hate his like , hypocrisy at its best .
    Is Bercow not allowed to change his political viewpoint? I thought you always argued against folk who treat voting akin to supporting a football team.

Are you confused or a hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Book sales down ??

Complete and utter drivel. I didn’t have a great deal of time for Bercow as Speaker because, by the end, he didn’t have the political neutrality that job demands and he became like one of those refs who think everyone has come along to watch them, but he’s described Johnson to a tee there. The fact of the matter is that the Conservative party under Johnson have alienated a group of people who could have given it a far more talented Cabinet than the current bunch of second raters, most of whom owe their place at the top table solely to their stance on Brexit.

You’re a strange one, you call Johnson a clown, yet constantly back his Government while using whataboyery to try and turn discussions that are critical of them into a Labour Party bashing session.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, people who back Johnson’s Government despite all of the lies, corruption, cock ups and anti democratic practices like making protesting illegal really need to look at themselves and think about what they’re doing because this current version is not the Conservative Party most of them have backed through their lives as voters.

I hated Thatcher, but she would never have taken the Toriesin the direction Johnson has because, say what you like about her, she wasn’t in politics solely for self gain like he is and neither were the likes of Heath, Major and May.

Those who back Johnson’s version of the Conservative Party come what may because of the name Conservative have lost the right to use that old line about places where people would vote for a donkey if it was wearing a red rosette because they’re doing the same thing in backing someone who so clearly out of his depth in the top job.

Complete and utter drivel. I didn’t have a great deal of time for Bercow as Speaker because, by the end, he didn’t have the political neutrality that job demands and he became like one of those refs who think everyone has come along to watch them, but he’s described Johnson to a tee there. The fact of the matter is that the Conservative party under Johnson have alienated a group of people who could have given it a far more talented Cabinet than the current bunch of second raters, most of whom owe their place at the top table solely to their stance on Brexit.

You’re a strange one, you call Johnson a clown, yet constantly back his Government while using whataboyery to try and turn discussions that are critical of them into a Labour Party bashing session.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, people who back Johnson’s Government despite all of the lies, corruption, cock ups and anti democratic practices like making protesting illegal really need to look at themselves and think about what they’re doing because this current version is not the Conservative Party most of them have backed through their lives as voters.

I hated Thatcher, but she would never have taken the Toriesin the direction Johnson has because, say what you like about her, she wasn’t in politics solely for self gain like he is and neither were the likes of Heath, Major and May.

Those who back Johnson’s version of the Conservative Party come what may because of the name Conservative have lost the right to use that old line about places where people would vote for a donkey if it was wearing a red rosette because they’re doing the same thing in backing someone who so clearly out of his depth in the top job.
    Boris Johnsons great asset has been his election winning ability.

But as I saw somewhere recently you campaign in poetry and govern in prose ( or something like that!) and unfortunately Boris Joihnson cannot manage the prose. General Election campaigns are every 5 years not every day and the bread and butter business of day to day government has proved beyond him.

HIs lack of attention to detail isone of the reasons for this, but he got round this in the past by seemingly having the abilityto pick people around him who could do the hard yards well without dropping the ball.

This ability seems to have deserted him and whilst his various advisors may or may not be working hard, they have developed an ability to either lose sight of or drop the ball which makes the England slip cordon look world class!

I onlly voted for the Tory Party in 2017 and 2019 because I detested Corbyn so much.

I am still unconvinced by Starmer and wouild not vote in an election if held tomorrow or the near future.

Unless he show miraculous powers of recovery I am unlikely to vote for any government headed by Johnston at all (ditto if Raab ( does he even rank as second rate???) or Pretti Patel my some mischance got voted in a s Tory leader)

My impression to use that hackneyed phrase is that Boris Johnston has "lost the dressing room" or at least a significant part of it and I would not be at all surprised to see a leadership election in the first half of 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

But as I saw somewhere recently you campaign in poetry and govern in prose ( or something like that!) and unfortunately Boris Joihnson cannot manage the prose. General Election campaigns are every 5 years not every day and the bread and butter business of day to day government has proved beyond him.

HIs lack of attention to detail isone of the reasons for this, but he got round this in the past by seemingly having the abilityto pick people around him who could do the hard yards well without dropping the ball.

This ability seems to have deserted him and whilst his various advisors may or may not be working hard, they have developed an ability to either lose sight of or drop the ball which makes the England slip cordon look world class!

I onlly voted for the Tory Party in 2017 and 2019 because I detested Corbyn so much.

I am still unconvinced by Starmer and wouild not vote in an election if held tomorrow or the near future.

Unless he show miraculous powers of recovery I am unlikely to vote for any government headed by Johnston at all (ditto if Raab ( does he even rank as second rate???) or Pretti Patel my some mischance got voted in a s Tory leader)

My impression to use that hackneyed phrase is that Boris Johnston has "lost the dressing room" or at least a significant part of it and I would not be at all surprised to see a leadership election in the first half of 2022
    Spoken like a true Tory.

Whose this Boris Johnston you talk about

Yeah, Corbyn’s manifesto was disgusting, wanting to be fair and help people. Then again, given your political stance, I can see how you detested him

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yeah, Corbyn’s manifesto was disgusting, wanting to be fair and help people. Then again, given your political stance, I can see how you detested him
    You obviously didn't read Corbyns manifesto properly or at all. Luckily the majority of the country, including many traditional Labour voters didn't fall for it. No doubt you think they were all idiots who didn't know what they were doing, just like the majority who voted for Brexit. We live in a democracy luckily, unfortunately for Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It wasn't the manifesto I detested.It was the man who inviited terrorists to tea two weeks after members of a different party had been assasinated by their comrades in the Brighton bombing

Thanks Elwood, despite the responses to your message, I think it’s fair one. Based on what you’ve said on here down the years, I don’t ever see you voting Labour-and your critics have to accept that there millions in the country who feel the same as you.

However, it’s good to see a Conservative voter judging this Government and Prime Minister on the job they’re making of running the country as opposed to just tribal loyalties. I find it hard to have any respect for people who slavishly defend Johnson as if the complete shambles of the past two years hasn’t happened, but if a few more of the 40 per cent feel the same as you, then this embarrassment to the country that is Johnson may not be in a job for much longer.

Thanks Elwood, despite the responses to your message, I think it’s fair one. Based on what you’ve said on here down the years, I don’t ever see you voting Labour-and your critics have to accept that there millions in the country who feel the same as you.

However, it’s good to see a Conservative voter judging this Government and Prime Minister on the job they’re making of running the country as opposed to just tribal loyalties. I find it hard to have any respect for people who slavishly defend Johnson as if the complete shambles of the past two years hasn’t happened, but if a few more of the 40 per cent feel the same as you, then this embarrassment to the country that is Johnson may not be in a job for much longer.
    I actually found his post seriously depressing.

Detests Corbyn but is a Johnson backer.

Says it all.

He's also provably a dog-whistle racist and has been for years. Does that bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I totally disagree . I wouldn't have believed the population would be so stupid to follow his favourite politicians time after time.
    If you think there is a doubt that he is indeed a kingmaker show me an example.
    I think the argument would be that he generally buys off both sides. If your interest is being close to power at all costs, it's a risky game to nail all your support to the 1 side. Much easier to grease the palms of both sides and then fall in behind the winner just before the final result.

Manipulating public opinion is hard to do aswell. While the tabloids do undoubtedly shape public opinion in lots of ways. Most of the time they're trying to identify what the public already think, then feed them more of the same, rather than going out to change opinions. Thick people don't like to be challenged 🤣.

As for the rather direct question, I'll turn that back. Could you show me definitive examples of him being kingmaker.