+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Jacks...

Re: The Jacks...

I genuinely worry about any adult who actually cares about this stuff (not saying you do)

Thanks for clarifying!
    It made me smile. It smacks of desperation doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Thanks for clarifying!
    It made me smile. It smacks of desperation doesn't it.
    Just goes to show you can find statistics to back up almost any point!

In fairness, I can imagine the name Swansea City is better known in recent years as they were in the Premier League longer. But Cardiff City are by some distance a bigger and better supported club.

Literally all of China supports us now.

Typical chip on his shoulder bitter Jack.

Love it.

😂😂😂😂

It's the same sort of reasoning that Piers Morgan uses to proclaim his own huge popularity, when many actually follow him on twitter so they can see what he says, without necessarily agreeing or endorsing it.

The article does show though that the jacks have enjoyed greater success than us during the twenty first century. I’d argue that all they’ve done during that time is close a gap which we opened up during the twentieth century.

I must say though that, given the amount of money spent by the clubs this century when they’ve not been in the Premier Division, the jacks have got us licked since Vincent Tan took over - credit to the man who is still paying the bills at the club, but he would have not needed to do that so much if we’d be run as well as Swansea have been in the last decade or so.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The article does show though that the jacks have enjoyed greater success than us during the twenty first century. I’d argue that all they’ve done during that time is close a gap which we opened up during the twentieth century.

I must say though that, given the amount of money spent by the clubs this century when they’ve not been in the Premier Division, the jacks have got us licked since Vincent Tan took over - credit to the man who is still paying the bills at the club, but he would have not needed to do that so much if we’d be run as well as Swansea have been in the last decade or so.
    Depends which way you look at it.
    I don't think they have a pot to piss either at the moment despite 7 seasons in the sun , parachute payments and player sales.
    Where's the money gone?

It's a shame all those social media friends can't make them less cringe.

The jacks can naff right off

Agreed. More successful and better run over the last decade or so? No question. Bigger? No, just as I don’t think the city are bigger than some clubs that are a division below us (Sunderland, etc).

How much is their council rent these days ?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I don't think they have a pot to piss either at the moment despite 7 seasons in the sun , parachute payments and player sales.
    Where's the money gone?
    But, if it’s all gone in the American owner’s pocket for example, doesn’t that make the fact that they’ve been better than us for most of the time since we’ve been relegated and definitely looked the better side in most of the derby games all the more impressive when you consider how much Warnock in particular was given to spend?

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Jesus. What sort of tool wastes their time/life doing stuff like this? I cant imagine having a life so devoid of actual meaning that I end up scrambling around for one on the internet, drafting shit for nobody to read.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    How much is their council rent these days ?
    They don't pay rent to Swansea Council. The stadium has been leased to them.

How many years in 122 years of history have they had an average crowd bigger than ours?
    Surely that tells you who has the most SUPPORTERS.
    Not perverts sat in their underpants clicking on websites.
    Sad Fackwits

Quote Originally Posted by Paul0453 View Post
    They don't pay rent to Swansea Council. The stadium has been leased to them.

So they pay rent as a lessee

Lessee, someone who pays RENT to use the property or land and has signed a LEASE with the owner

Where's the money gone?
    King huw has it

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    How many years in 122 years of history have they had an average crowd bigger than ours?
    Surely that tells you who has the most SUPPORTERS.
    Not perverts sat in their underpants clicking on websites.
    Sad Fackwits
    Means nothing anyway. Some people will just ‘follow’ on Twitter or Facebook every team in the Prem

Doesn’t mean they support them.

But, if it’s all gone in the American owner’s pocket for example, doesn’t that make the fact that they’ve been better than us for most of the time since we’ve been relegated and definitely looked the better side in most of the derby games all the more impressive when you consider how much Warnock in particular was given to spend?
    If the owner's have syphoned the money i can't see them putting to much back in so after all their seven year glory and parachute payments they ain't much better than us financially

If the owner's have syphoned the money i can't see them putting to much back in so after all their seven year glory and parachute payments they ain't much better than us financially
    Made a profit according to their latest accounts - for now, they're better than us on and off the pitch, although we do seem to be better than them at the moment when it comes to emerging talent.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swa...est-accounts-0

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

VT is selling his asymmetrical yacht Asean Lady.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/othe...ale/ar-AARz23N

Wonder if any one involved in Swansea FC is interested