+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: £13,000 for a mutilated puppy!

£13,000 for a mutilated puppy!

There’s some right money grabbing bastards around and plenty of idiots who seem to think of dogs as toys.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59491179

Re: £13,000 for a mutilated puppy!

Saw it on tv yesterday.
    Sickening.
    The breeders and the owners should be investigated and prosecuted.

People are just weird.

Cutting a dogs ears, paying 13k for any dog that isn't made of gold.

What about those who mutilate the genitals of human babies for religious purposes?

People prepared to pay several thousand for designer puppies whilst dogs are available in rescue centres are not buying the dogs out of love , they are buying the dogs out of vanity

Pugs are ugly little feckers

So are those French bulldogs

Both heavily interbreed to get that look

And many of them can't breathe properly and end up dying early

Poor little things , owners need a education on puppy breeding , it's immoral

Besides that they are not declaring income and paying HMRC.

That behaviour is cuntish. So is the cross breedig they do to come up either all these other stupidly named dogs.

As for dogs in pounds, it would be nice if there weren't so many dogs without homes, I went to the one down Penarth road a few times before buying a puppy.

You can't just walk in and walk out with a dog you like from these places,obviously checks have to be done, but I'm talking more about whats available and what's suited to your home, do you have kids? What ages are the kids? Not all dogs like kids, some prefer older kids. Are there any other pets? Some dogs can't live with pets, some can. Pets and kids? What age kids What pets? Is your home a busy home do you get many visitors? Rocco likes quiet house. How long on average are you out of the house all day..

Thank you, I will buy a puppy, train that puppy, now it doesn't matter about all.of the above because I have a dog with no behavioral issues who doesn't mind being left for work hours and doesn't care how many people visit, how loud or quiet the house is and if we have any other pets here.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There’s some right money grabbing bastards around and plenty of idiots who seem to think of dogs as toys.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59491179
    Personally I'd mutilate these so called 'breeders'. Starting with castration.

It's a horrid practice and it's great that it gets plenty of media coverage as people seem more inclined to report such activities these days. With anything like this though, it would be better if it didn't happen in the first place.
    Whilst many don't declare their income, at least following a prosecution the authorities can look at recouping assets through the Proceeds of Crime Act.