Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth and WBA tickets on sale tomorrow

Bournemouth and WBA tickets on sale tomorrow

From 10.00am for those who qualify:
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news

Re: Bournemouth and WBA tickets on sale tomorrow

Thursday 10 am no aways just season ticket or away away members

Giving Bournemouth a miss, but Bristol sold out their 2k allocation for West Brom.
    Would be great if we could too, at £23 it’s one of the cheapest aways.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Giving Bournemouth a miss, but Bristol sold out their 2k allocation for West Brom.
    Would be great if we could too, at £23 it’s one of the cheapest aways.
    Bournemouth is too complicated to get to with family Christmas/New Year arrangements. Baggies trip booked though. Let's hope trains are OK on Jan 2nd and WMP aren't up for a rematch. Should get near 2k attending, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    From 10.00am for those who qualify:
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news
    Bournemouth - "severely restricted view" Can only think smack bang behind a pillar !

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Bournemouth - "severely restricted view" Can only think smack bang behind a pillar !
    I think some of our fans had a severely restricted view due to alcohol intake when we played them one December! One guy managed to fall backwards over the perimeter before the match started. Should be room to move around to get a better view. Can't see it selling out. Nothing worse than having a pillar in the way though.

Bournemouth is too complicated to get to with family Christmas/New Year arrangements. Baggies trip booked though. Let's hope trains are OK on Jan 2nd and WMP aren't up for a rematch. Should get near 2k attending, hopefully.
    I hate to say it but I think the trains will be a nightmare. We always reserve seats to be on the safe side. The train back at 20:30 on Saturday was really busy until Gloucester. They never have enough carriages and they never seem to have a buffet car on the cross country trains.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Bournemouth’s ground doesn’t have any pillars so not sure what the severely restricted view could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Bournemouth’s ground doesn’t have any pillars so not sure what the severely restricted view could be?
    I was thinking maybe the roof

Bournemouth is out, but can't make up my mind about West Brom. Also Bristol City a fortnight later.

I wouldnt be optimistic of being allowed to travel.

Bournemouth:

Thursday, December 30th, 2021. KO: 7:45pm.
    Standard Seating
    Adults: £30.00
    Seniors (Over 65): £17.00
    Under 21: £17.00
    Full-time students*: £17.00
    Juniors U16**: £7.00
    Wheelchair access: £5

Restricted View
    Adults: £27.00
    Seniors (Over 65): £15.50
    Under 21: £15.50
    Full-time students*: £15.50

Severely Restricted View
    Adults: £25.50
    Seniors (Over 65): £14.50
    Under 21: £14.50
    Full-time students*: £14.50

*Full Time Student - valid proof of status to be produced at the turnstile, require a photo and valid expiry date.

**Juniors U16 - valid proof of season ticket/membership card to be produced at the turnstile. Supporters Under the age of 13 must be accompanied.

Disabled Supporters
    Wheelchair Users are charged at £5 with a personal assistant free of charge, if required.

Ambulant Disabled supporters, in receipt of DLA for middle/higher rate of care, or higher rate of Mobility, or standard or enhanced rate of PIP, will pay their age-appropriate rate with a personal assistant free of charge if required.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure
    10am on Tuesday, December 14th, 2021.

Tickets will become available to: Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3 or more away league fixtures this season & Club Members who have attended 4 or more away league fixtures this season.

10am Thursday, December 16th, 2021.

Tickets will become available to: Current Season Ticket Holders and Club Members.

Purchase online: tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk or via phone on 033 33 11 1920.
    Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

Qualifying Fixtures: 21/22 Away League Fixtures up to and including Birmingham City.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Booking fee of £1 per ticket applies.

West Brom:

Sunday, January 2nd, 2022. KO: 2pm.
    Ticket Prices
    Adults: £23.00
    Seniors (Over 65): £18.00
    Under 23: £15.00
    Under 18: £10.00
    Under 11: £5.00
    Disabled tickets: £15

Disabled Supporters
    Wheelchair and Ambulant Disabled tickets will be charged at £15, with a personal assistant free of charge, if required.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure
    10am on Tuesday, December 14th, 2021.

Tickets will become available to: Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3 or more away league fixtures this season & Club Members who have attended 4 or more away league fixtures this season.

10am Thursday, December 16th, 2021.

Tickets will become available to: Current Season Ticket Holders and Club Members.

Purchase online: tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk or via phone on 033 33 11 1920.
    Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

Qualifying Fixtures: 21/22 Away League Fixtures up to and including Birmingham City.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Booking fee of £1 per ticket applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I wouldnt be optimistic of being allowed to travel.
    You're right. I hadn't thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I hate to say it but I think the trains will be a nightmare. We always reserve seats to be on the safe side. The train back at 20:30 on Saturday was really busy until Gloucester. They never have enough carriages and they never seem to have a buffet car on the cross country trains.
    There are some local trains timetabled for Jan 2nd. In theory, WBA away is the easiest match of the season for me. Staff shortages, shorter trains than normal, cancelled trains, rearranged timetables etc may prove otherwise. Good luck. Car might be a better option.

There are some local trains timetabled for Jan 2nd. In theory, WBA away is the easiest match of the season for me. Staff shortages, shorter trains than normal, cancelled trains, rearranged timetables etc may prove otherwise. Good luck. Car might be a better option.
    You too!

We’ve put on extra coaches for West Bromwich

£25 each
    Stopping at our usual Social Club for refreshments

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Maybe they think that Mick McCarthy is still manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    i was on the 18.30 back on Saturday with a vulnerable adult. While the lads in our carriage were 'good as gold' they were very loud, very intimidating (as far as general public and vulnerable people are concerned). Not in a violent and aggressive way but in a pissed up up, singing, snorty, best mates type of way.

A random couple got off the train before it left New St as they could not take the atmosphere. My lad, to his full credit, buried himself into his music and rode it out. Football fans on trains are very intimidatory.

It was rammed until we got to Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    i was on the 18.30 back on Saturday with a vulnerable adult. While the lads in our carriage were 'good as gold' they were very loud, very intimidating (as far as general public and vulnerable people are concerned). Not in a violent and aggressive way but in a pissed up up, singing, snorty, best mates type of way.

A random couple got off the train before it left New St as they could not take the atmosphere. My lad, to his full credit, buried himself into his music and rode it out. Football fans on trains are very intimidatory.

It was rammed until we got to Cardiff.
    They can be and it can get very panicky for a lot of people as the feeling of being trapped inside in those conditions can really get to you. It was pretty loud with stragglers even after Gloucester. There was a bit of trouble in Newport when the police arrested a guy who apparently had hit someone with a bottle in Birmingham (I don't think it was at the ground) and they tracked him all the way back to South Wales. Last I saw he was face-down being cuffed on the platform as the train pulled away.

Well done to your lad for keeping himself distracted, it's not always easy in those environments for all sorts of people.

Roughly 100 tickets available for West Brom away, online. Looks like we are going to need some more.

Can't do West Brom as I'm at Ally Pally for the darts. Got my dates confused doh

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Can't do West Brom as I'm at Ally Pally for the darts. Got my dates confused doh
    Let's hope crowds will be allowed into matches in England come Jan 2nd. Sod's Law, Boxing Day will be the last set of football fixtures played in front of a crowd in England.
    Enjoy the darts....if crowds are allowed in. All looking a bit bleak at the moment.

Let's hope crowds will be allowed into matches in England come Jan 2nd. Sod's Law, Boxing Day will be the last set of football fixtures played in front of a crowd in England.
    Enjoy the darts....if crowds are allowed in. All looking a bit bleak at the moment.
    I've never been to ally pally. Had semi final tickets last year and missed our. Will be gutted if it happens again

It looks like the opened up another block for Bournemouth as I was buying mine earlier 👍