+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: City support from the Cardiff area's?

Re: City support from the Cardiff area's?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Did you go around with forms asking for address details and do a head count?
    My brother has lived in n Cardiff all his life and he travelled with the adar glass coaches back in the day.
    You are not understanding the maths here

If 250 fans are watching Cardiff City up at Bury , when we were really shit and 150 of them got on coaches that were mostly full before then even picked up a few stragglers in Cardiff then obviously most of City's support were from outside Cardiff 🙄

Our coach from Bridgend was full by the time it got to Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Chilled of Llanishen View Post
    Afraid to say Mike Pearce died about 18 months ago. I always remember him from working in the souvenir shop in the late 70s, a very nice guy.
    Stalwarts of the supporters club in the same way vince and others are today . Safe , reliable travel for people who cannot or do not want to drive or don't want to go by train .

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I think there is only 1 conclusion to take from this. You must have made a mistake, forgotten where your brother has lived, and not realised that he's a valley boy !! The other option of course, is that sludge is talking bollocks again 😂
    A lot of Cardiff city fans from Cardiff don't like being reminded that the beating heart of Cardiff City lies in the support this club gets from the valleys and its outlying areas

One of Cardiff City's most fervent fans collared Sam Hammam once at a meeting and told him he was taking these people for granted . And he was right .

If we didn't have great support from outside of Cardiff when we were shite then the coaches wouldn't have run from outside of the council offices in Bridgend or from Pontypridd and been full by the time we got to Cardiff

They would have started and ended in Cardiff and the stragglers from the valleys would have to have come to Cardiff to get the bus .

The demand was there and still is so there we go .

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Don't be daft. He's never wrong. The font of all knowledge, what he doesn't know isn't worth knowing etc.
    Never mind away games , you are not even allowed to go to home games as the football is boring 😴

Never mind boyo

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I'm a Ponty boy originally and I remember the specials running down to NP in the 60 s, on a Saturday, usually full. Ponty rugby team was lucky to get 2 men and a dog for their matches at Ynysangharad Park, 200 was a big crowd. I would pop down now and again if City were away and I had nothing better to do.
    Times have certainly changed.
    Full swing it seems, as they're back to shite crowds now. Only get a decent turn out for Merthyr and Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Never mind away games , you are not even allowed to go to home games as the football is boring 😴

Never mind boyo

About as low as it goes in an attempt to have a pop.

I grate on you badly don't I

About as low as it goes in an attempt to have a pop.

I grate on you badly don't I
    Well if you want to continue having pops which started over a year ago then I will continue to bring up the fact that the excuse you gave for not supporting cardiff city anymore was that your daughter finds the football boring

I think calling someone a sex offender is far far more serious than that

You carry on mate , fill your boots

Well if you want to continue having pops which started over a year ago then I will continue to bring up the fact that the excuse you gave for not supporting cardiff city anymore was that your daughter finds the football boring

I think calling someone a sex offender is far far more serious than that

You carry on mate , fill your boots
    Seeing as you brought it up, I called you a nonce in the heat of the moment. I did also apologise.

I stand by the rest of it, it is ****ing weird for a grown man to remember a 15 year old girls arse so fondly. You were 15 at the time of seeing it, but you are a fully grown man remembering it. I don't care how you spin it, in fact I won't even be replying as it's been done to death, but you said "she had a cracking arse" about a 15 year old.

Never mind, this will get deleted along with any other thread your mates deem to show you in a bad light.

My daughter is 15 as well. Really is a weird thing to say about someone that age.

"She had a cracking arse"

You do you, but that is plain ****ing oddball behaviour.

Seeing as you brought it up, I called you a nonce in the heat of the moment. I did also apologise.

I stand by the rest of it, it is ****ing weird for a grown man to remember a 15 year old girls arse so fondly. You were 15 at the time of seeing it, but you are a fully grown man remembering it. I don't care how you spin it, in fact I won't even be replying as it's been done to death, but you said "she had a cracking arse" about a 15 year old.

Never mind, this will get deleted along with any other thread your mates deem to show you in a bad light.

My daughter is 15 as well. Really is a weird thing to say about someone that age.

"She had a cracking arse"

You do you, but that is plain ****ing oddball behaviour.
    I couldn't give a toss

Maybe one day your daughter will change your mind and you will have to find another excuse eh 😉

Keep it up mate 👍

I couldn't give a toss

Maybe one day your daughter will change your mind and you will have to find another excuse eh 😉

Keep it up mate 👍
    Surprised you can afford to attend, didn't think people on benefits could afford such luxury, added into all the fishing you do and time spent being Cowbridges very own mother Theresa I'm surprised you can afford the time as well.

Surprised you can afford to attend, didn't think people on benefits could afford such luxury, added into all the fishing you do and time spent being Cowbridges very own mother Theresa I'm surprised you can afford the time as well.
    Daddy can we go back to watch ccfc ?

No ! 👎

Daddy can we go back to watch ccfc ?

No ! 👎

You're about 55 and wound up over nothing

Stalwarts of the supporters club in the same way vince and others are today . Safe , reliable travel for people who cannot or do not want to drive or don't want to go by train .
    Always went on the train, would see the odd two or three coaches there as sludge says. Didn’t really know the people who went on the coaches as they were mainly valleys back then. As trains got more expensive and difficult various people would hire coaches from cardiff too…then the valley rams came along….

You're about 55 and wound up over nothing
    I am just playing your game

Doesn't bother me at all

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Always went on the train, would see the odd two or three coaches there as sludge says. Didn’t really know the people who went on the coaches as they were mainly valleys back then. As trains got more expensive and difficult various people would hire coaches from cardiff too…then the valley rams came along….
    Some people went on the train and coaches

When the special trains to Swansea were running all those years ago Bridgend Station was ram packed

Some people went on the train and coaches

When the special trains to Swansea were running all those years ago Bridgend Station was ram packed
    Going to swansea was a completely different affair….

I am just playing your game

Doesn't bother me at all
    Cool.

Don't engage then, if you're not bothered you can just let it go and not acknowledge it

Cool.

Don't engage then, if you're not bothered you can just let it go and not acknowledge it
    You could stop trying to get a reaction , you are after all 35 and a parent , it's hardly adult behaviour to be teaching her is it ?

But if you keep being silly I will land on you when I feel like it

Same old tired posts and stereotypes whenever this subject gets brought up Boring. Zzzz

You could stop trying to get a reaction , you are after all 35 and a parent , it's hardly adult behaviour to be teaching her is it ?

But if you keep being silly I will land on you when I feel like it
    I am not teaching her how to post on CCMB

Land on me

When I feel like

You have absolute power. You the man. Repeat in the mirror. You are a beast. You the man.

My mother taught me to go to work and work hard for what I want, I do, but I suppose not all of us can follow their teachings and some of us lounge about cleaning rock vinyls, online shopping for fishing equipment while taking money off a government you despise.

Hey ho.

[QUOTE=dembethewarrior;5256437]I am not teaching her how to post on CCMB

Land on me

When I feel like

You have absolute power. You the man. Repeat in the mirror. You are a beast. You the man.

My mother taught me to go to work and work hard for what I want, I do, but I suppose not all of us can follow their teachings and some of us lounge about cleaning rock vinyls, online shopping for fishing equipment while taking money off a government you despise.

You need to tell mum shes messed up , her sons a part time dad 👨

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Same old tired posts and stereotypes whenever this subject gets brought up Boring. Zzzz
    Same sob called adults bickering to.

You're not doing too bad for someone not bothered

All time low for you, didn't realise I bothered you enough to stoop so low

Anyway few days off work in the Xmas madness got shopping to do for my part time daughter, suppose you've done all yours what with being free all year round. Them tories must pay a decent wage for stay at home types.

You're not doing too bad for someone not bothered

All time low for you, didn't realise I bothered you enough to stoop so low

Anyway few days off work in the Xmas madness got shopping to do for my part time daughter, suppose you've done all yours what with being free all year round. Them tories must pay a decent wage for stay at home types.
    Aye free as a bird 🐦

Bluebirds

Aye free as a bird 🐦

Bluebirds
    Dole bum.

20 year student type, moan life isn't fair while living off the establishment you hate so much while your loved ones benefit from said state handouts.

Be a real man get a job and look after your own on your own.

Ciao.