+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Michael Morris

Re: FAO Michael Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    yes, probably about 12,000 season ticket holders who don’t post on here or on the dark side
    I think that's a bit unfair to accuse them all of that. It's almost certainly untrue, most are just ordinary folk like you and I. I should know because me and my mate are season ticket holders and we definitely are not in love with the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'll second that!
    Too true it is an addiction; I'm discovering this more and more now. By the way, trifling disagreements apart, I think everyone on here is great and so very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Too true it is an addiction; I'm discovering this more and more now. By the way, trifling disagreements apart, I think everyone on here is great and so very interesting.
    People who get involved in trifling disagreements get their just desserts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    People who get involved in trifling disagreements get their just desserts.....
    That's pudding it lightly....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    My view from years ago was that the board should reflect everything. It became the biggest boards around because of it's diversity.

But then people started to abuse it.

From self promotion, business promotion, extreme politics, obsession, psychological tendencies and the need to have the last word or a demanding position.

Some people are never wrong, they feel they have the right to force opinion and create thread after thread for their own ego and demand it be on the main board. Some with forceful political views feel they can post thread after thread of political content and it's OK for that to cover the top 10 or 20 threads on what is, at the base level, a football message board. Some force music threads and think it's OK for multiple similar threads when it's actually spoiling the board.

So that's why alternative boards were created. When to be honest a tougher moderator would just delete the demanding behaviour.

I'm too soft on you
    You are too soft and I’ve not met you but I’m a big fan of the profile you choose to keep. From an ex-pat point of view I like the fact that politics is separated. It’s still the best community on the internet that I’ve encountered…. Yes there are a few excessive posters who can drag it down at times, but on the whole it is a community of people who are linked by Cardiff City and that’s a good thing as far as I’m concerned. Even though from a personal point of view, there are some divisive perspectives at times, I know that if I could help anyone on here I know I’d be willing