+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player value for money

Re: Player value for money

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    He's brilliant and worth his salary, which is nowhere near what was hinted at both on here and the other board/s
    yes a good keeper at this level, how much do you think he's on? more than 20k?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    yes a good keeper at this level, how much do you think he's on? more than 20k?
    I was told around £18k. The one we'd like to keep has asked for a lot to stay, and that the club doesn't expect to re-sign any of the bigger earners whose contracts are ending, unless they take big, big reductions.

I was told around £18k. The one we'd like to keep has asked for a lot to stay, and that the club doesn't expect to re-sign any of the bigger earners whose contracts are ending, unless they take big, big reductions.
    Who's the one we'd like to keep?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Who's the one we'd like to keep?
    Surely you know whose contracts are expiring and who continues to be a prominent, younger player? And it's not Brown 😂

Surely you know whose contracts are expiring and who continues to be a prominent, younger player? And it's not Brown ��
    after brown the next youngest who is out of contract is Vaulks?
    but presumably you mean Ralls

Surely you know whose contracts are expiring and who continues to be a prominent, younger player? And it's not Brown 😂
    Seen the list many times, but no, off the top of my head I don't. Hence asking

You may be correct I find it surprising that Tan trusted Warnock so much, I guess it goes to show how convincing Old Neil can be, allegedly, when there's cash at the end of a transaction. Tan also had wind that some of the Cornelius money transfer had been siphoned off to a particular account which may or may not have been connected to a manager and head of recruitmeConversations were had and both parties denied any involvement. I always though it strange when the same pair then randomly came out with statements praising Tan
    Tan was doing anything to discredit Malky and Moody at the time and so if there was any evidence of this he would have made it public.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    Tan was doing anything to discredit Malky and Moody at the time and so if there was any evidence of this he would have made it public.
    He didn't want to get the club back in the media again, apparently, for £1m