+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Izaak Davies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Izaak Davies

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I’m in the same place (or similar it seems) as you. There may be (maybe not) a lot more to it but I’m not going to quickly join a kangaroo court based on the relativey little I know.

As for the Ferguson comments on them all being ‘seasoned pro’s’… although Jonny Evans was only 22 when it happens…. then I don’t see the relevance, unless of course people become better able to deal with the mental side if things with age… I’d suggest there is plenty of evidence out there to show that that is probably not the case
    Yeah but the Jonny Evans thing was a coach shouting at a player from the sideline, not humiliating him in the press, very different in my opinion.

I do get your point about not joining a kangaroo court though, it's just I think our manager comes across as very touchy and a bit too quick to throw people under the bus for my liking

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah but the Jonny Evans thing was a coach shouting at a player from the sideline, not humiliating him in the press, very different in my opinion.

I do get your point about not joining a kangaroo court though, it's just I think our manager comes across as very touchy and a bit too quick to throw people under the bus for my liking
    in my opinion he's just had an episode, an outburst based on his relationship with the players that he has criticised publicly. I don't think that this situation is complicated. He must be looking for a reaction of some sorts. It's a pretty dangerous game to play in my opinion. An opinion from those in the Professional ranks would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    in my opinion he's just had an episode, an outburst based on his relationship with the players that he has criticised publicly. I don't think that this situation is complicated. He must be looking for a reaction of some sorts. It's a pretty dangerous game to play in my opinion. An opinion from those in the Professional ranks would be interesting.
    Danny Gabbidon is a big Davies fan. He didn’t go as far as criticising Morison but he did shoot down a journalist on Twitter who was defending Morison and claimed no one in football knows Davies better than Morison.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Is there perhaps a possibility that Morison's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier? Based on his interviews and press conferences to date, I believe the chances of that are more than reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Is there perhaps a possibility that Morison's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier? Based on his interviews and press conferences to date, I believe the chances of that are more than reasonable.
    Quite possibly but there have been plenty of highly successful managers who come across as a bit two short planks but are very good at managing football teams. It helps if they have a good team around them.